Big Scooter for sale

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Big Scooter for sale

Post by beaker »

For Sale 2006 Honda Forza NSS250A (sold as Reflex in the U.S. market)
26,791total kms
Engine: MF04E 249cc, 2-valve, 4-stroke, SOHC, liquid cooled single. It has been rebuilt less than 3000 kms ago new rings, new carburetor, cylinder honed, replaced head, cam, new timing chain, new coil, new spark igniter, new stator (generator), new starter clutch, new starter and valve job, and new battery. Transmission is (7 'speed') automatic with absolutely no shifting just twist and go.
Front and rear ABS (anti-skid Braking system) Disc brakes with combined braking (when rear brake is pressed a portion of the stopping power also goes to the front brake). Very safe
Also has Idle stop button so the bike can shut itself off at traffic lights and with twist of the throttle it automatically restarts or press button and it will just idle at the lights like normal.
Have registration card with matching engine, frame and license plate numbers
Private Message or
Email: [email protected]
$1000.
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix