For Sale, 1994 White Mercedes C280 asking $2500 - Kampot

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
jacksongto
Tourist
United States of America

For Sale, 1994 White Mercedes C280 asking $2500 - Kampot

Post by jacksongto »

**car is in Kampot**

Strong running and driving car, no road problems. 2.8 liter inline 6. Not super powerful, (190hp stock if i remember right) but enough to make passing on Route #4 fairly easy. Car was repainted two years ago, but cracks are noticeable on the plastic parts. Overall pretty straight, does have a slight crinkled fender left front (pictured) interior is in very good shape, especially considering the age. Always starts, always runs. Made a trip up and back to sihanoukville last week with no problems. Wheels are off a Nissan. Front tires excellent, rears are still good, but new tires in a year or two depending on your driving. All lights working.

The bad (I will let you know everything I know about the car, fair disclosure.)

-A.C. does not work (I don’t drive with the A.C. on, so never looked into it)
-doors do not lock (not sure the problem, I just don’t leave “stealables” in the car)
-front windows are fine, rear windows don’t work, right rear is a motor gear, left side I don’t know, left side is stuck in the 7/8ths up position. last tax paid in 2016

Those are the major things, there is a handful of small nit-pick items wrong, dome light broken, drivers side carpet is missing but does have a floor mat, weak hood hinges, need to prop up with a stick, etc. Numerous smalls you would expect from a 20+ year old car in Cambodia.

Please no tire kickers or low ballers. This is possibly the best Mercedes you will find for this price in Cambodia.

The car can usually be seen parked along the park near the old market late afternoon to evening if you happen to see it there. If it’s parked there I am within walking distance from the car, call me if you want to take a look when you see it there.

Jim (met) 088 776 7474, (smart) 086 783 995
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
jacksongto
Tourist
United States of America

Re: For Sale, 1994 White Mercedes C280 asking $2500 - Kampot

Post by jacksongto »

car is SOLD
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic