Daelim Citi, western mechanic serviced, $380

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
SlowJoe
Expatriate
Cambodia

Daelim Citi, western mechanic serviced, $380

Post by SlowJoe »

G'day folks,

*the image uploader crashed, not sure if the pictures will show up*

EDIT: I made a Khmer24 ad with pictures. https://www.khmer24.com/en/motorcycles/ ... 23070.html

I'm putting up my Daelim Citi (light blue) for sale. It's been entirely owned by "foreigners", first a Korean lady, then me. It was maintained and repaired by a western mechanic too. "Recent registration" in 2017, most of the bike is still original from Korea. Still has all original plastics and leg shields (kind of rare for a Daelim I've noticed).

No problems, no smoke, not very fast but has been reliable and good on fuel. Paint ugly, all lights, switches and accessories work, most of them are either new or replaced with genuine Daelim parts. Also comes with spare ignition parts if you want to take it long distance or the countryside.

$380 ono,
SlowJoe
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Daelim Citi, western mechanic serviced, $380

Post by SlowJoe »

Deposit taken, sale pending
SlowJoe
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Daelim Citi, western mechanic serviced, $380

Post by SlowJoe »