wtb rear wheel Honda FTR223

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
dude
Expatriate

wtb rear wheel Honda FTR223

Post by dude »

Would you be able to tell me where I can find/purchase a second hand rear wheel, with/without hub or tyre, for a Honda FTR223 in PP ? I have been in and around TTP market and around Orrussey without much success, as most have 'scooter' type parts only. Thanks for your help.
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Re: wtb rear wheel Honda FTR223

Post by epidemiks »

It's probably easier to get the whole wheel than just the rim.

Place on on 155 on the left just north of 432, past the tyre shop of the corner. They've been able to get me ftr parts without much hassle.

Or take it to Tony two wheels. More expensive than the little shops, but zero thought or effort involved. Drop it off, pick it up fixed.
dude
Expatriate

Re: wtb rear wheel Honda FTR223

Post by dude »

Thanks epidemiks, I was unsuccessful with this particular shop, but found a FTR wheel around the corner of 432-155, on 432 immediately next to the tyre shop on that north-west corner.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic