Automotive window tint

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
Luigi
Expatriate

Automotive window tint

Post by Luigi »

Where in SKV is this possible? Then I guess we have to address the legalities. Any input?
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Re: Automotive window t

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

I imported my USA car with high end windows tint in 2009, great for day but a tad dangerous at night for side coming traffic.
Around 2013, just as city (PP and SHV) lighting road conditions were getting better so it wasn't much of a problem anymore, blue boys control and stripping on site of any tinted windows but official cars was inforced. I resisted half a year until I had no choice but to oblige. Since AC wasn't copping with local conditions anymore, I had it done again while in Pattaya but at a lower density to be on the safe side (about 30 or 40% vs about 60% previously). It proved to be of good quality but surely not as good as the one I had originaly (some sort of metal coating inside the film)
Never had any problem with it, nor have I heard of any crackdown since.

Had the job done in PP on another car before that and the film had lost all it's tint in about 5 years.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Automotive window tint

Post by SinnSisamouth »

also where the hell do i buy sun shades for cars in shv?

not seen any but its too hot to try the big market

saying that ive never seennany cars using them
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Luigi
Expatriate

Re: Automotive window tint

Post by Luigi »

I'm still in need of tint. Summer come soon! Anyone in SHV?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic