Robotics components

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Robotics components

Post by StroppyChops »

I do some hobby robotics - anyone know of a supplier of small robotics components such as servos, Arduino boards, etc. in town?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Robotics components

Post by General Mackevili »

Paging Kennzo!

Not sure about that specifically, but I know he's found a shop that sells those qud-copters, or whatever they are.

That sounds like a good place to start.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

not 100% on the robotic aspects, but a LOT of electronic supplies on the lower level of orussey market. over by the speaker/karaoke equipment section.
kennzo
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by kennzo »

The shop selling the Quad-copters is very much a toy hobby shop, not sure they do anything in terms of components or parts - simply finished remote controlled vehicles of every shape and size.
Nevertheless maybe worth you checking it out.

Google Maps (roughly here)....in this area called something like RC Hobby Shop, or similar.

I tend to sleep in the nude. Which isn't a bad thing except for maybe on those long flights.

www.kenedgar.com
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic