Macbook Pro 13" Early 2015

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
chrollolucilfer
Tourist
Philippines

Macbook Pro 13" Early 2015

Post by chrollolucilfer »

Hi all im selling my macbook pro early 2015 with minor external scratches and some scratches on the screen due to staingate but performance is not affected oh and 2 missing screws on the bottom cover(lost it when i upgraded it to nvme drive)

Specs as follows:
intel i5-5257U(5th Gen)
128GB ssd (option2 256GB nvme but since macos still does not fully support nvme you need to disable hibernate and sleep)
16GB Ram
MacOS Catalina

everything works without a problem

Macbook Pro + Hard Shell + Cheap Pouch + Charger

Price $700
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping