For Sale Microwave and Pie Maker

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

I have advertised these two items elsewhere, I don't use them anymore, firstly because I don't have the restaurant now, plus I like to use gas.
Please don't make me any silly offers trying to steal them from me! The price is fixed for the pair of items, if their are two of you wanting an item each please sort it between yourselves. Price at the end of the page.

Image Image Image

First I will tell you that both items are English imported. Yes too they are not new, but in very good working order and have been well cared for.
Daewoo microwave oven with grill and convection oven, also you can see the photos, manual and microwave cookbook.

Breville Pie Maker with booklet. Make meat pies in less then 10 minutes, make fruit pies too.

Image Image Image

Bargain price, first $50 for the pair. :beer3:
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
steve.richards
Tourist

Re: For Sale Microwave and Pie Maker

Post by steve.richards »

Hi. Is the microwave still for sale?
mosleh.ahmed
Tourist

Post by mosleh.ahmed »

Dear Andy: Are your Microwave Oven and Pie Maker still available? Regards. Mosleh
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Steve and mosleh sincere apologises too both of you, I haven't seen the reply from you both until now. Yes the microwave and pie maker are most certainly available. Hopefully I will be back in Phnom Penh this evening. Please contact me if you are still wanting the items. Thank you.
jovial fucher
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by jovial fucher »

I'm interested in your microwave and pie maker. Can come this AM.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

yes you may
I have sent you a private message, but a member just mentioned with you being new you may have not received it.
I am over the bridge Chbar Ampouv there is a Total gas station I could meet you there

AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Both item's now sold
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic