Orthopedic Insoles & Joint Support Devices in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Joel Nininger
Tourist
France

Orthopedic Insoles & Joint Support Devices in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Joel Nininger »

Hi, in case you need orthopedic insoles or joint support devices, I am prosthetist orthotist and pedorthist and my company in Phnom Penh, named FIZIC should be able to answer your need.
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Orthopedic Insoles & Joint Support Devices in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Doc67 »

I bought a knee support from this shop about 18 months ago. The guy there helped me buy the correct size and fitted it to be sure. It worked well.

I also bought a thumb brace which was of a good quality and lasted long enough for a cure and then another cure after a relapse.

They have excellent and knowledgeable service and I can recommend them highly.

They are on Street 19 between 172 and 154 next door to the pharmacy.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic