HOLLOW CORE SLAB - Phnom Penh Precast Construction

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
ggeorry08
Tourist
Cambodia

HOLLOW CORE SLAB - Phnom Penh Precast Construction

Post by ggeorry08 »

Catalog & Brochure of Phnom Penh Precast Construction (PPPC)

I’m Georry Baron who is sales representative of Phnom Penh Precast Construction (PPPC). Our company was founded in Bangkok, Thailand 40 years ago. We specialized in precast hollow core slab, precast beam & column and also precast wall panel. VCON opened its first overseas factory in Cambodia on December 5th, 2016. VCON Group cooperate with Phnom Penh Precast Plant (CTS Group) in Cambodia.

We would like to make an appointment with you. Please confirm me the date & time and location (Cambodia)?

Please find the catalog & brochure and background of our company:

Catalog:

Here is our presentation slide.

Please find the attached link of our projects using hollow core slab in Cambodia and wall panel no sealant needed.

We have our own factory in Oudong, Cambodia. All machines and technical are supplied by VCON Group that has experience with precast component for 40 years in Thailand. Please provide us the drawing (AutoCAD file) then we will study on your project. After that we will issue the formal quotation.

Any concern or wonder, please let's me know or drop me a call.

Best regards,
Georry Boy Baron

Sales Representative

Phnom Penh Precast Construction

E-mail: [email protected]

Tel: +855 23 5555 001

Smart : +855 (0) 15 725 578

Metfone : +855 (0) 31 442 8146

www.vconthai.com
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping