House and Kitchen Items - Lamp, Pet Cage, Plates, Bowls, Pot - ALL MUST GO!!

Yes, even your used Walkabout mattress...
MovingSale
Tourist
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:02 am
Reputation: 0
United States of America

House and Kitchen Items - Lamp, Pet Cage, Plates, Bowls, Pot - ALL MUST GO!!

Post by MovingSale » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:12 am

House and Kitchen Items - Plates, Bowls, Pot, Blender - ALL MUST GO!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Advertisement
CamboQuick
davegorman
Expatriate
Posts: 931
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:08 am
Reputation: 187
France

Re: House and Kitchen Items - Lamp, Pet Cage, Plates, Bowls, Pot - ALL MUST GO!!

Post by davegorman » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:09 pm

Might be interesting in the toothpicks but not the holder as I’ve already got one.
User avatar
Username Taken
Raven
Posts: 10010
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 6:53 pm
Reputation: 1551
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: House and Kitchen Items - Lamp, Pet Cage, Plates, Bowls, Pot - ALL MUST GO!!

Post by Username Taken » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:14 pm

davegorman wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:09 pm
Might be interesting in the toothpicks but not the holder as I’ve already got one.
Don't be deceived by the photos. It says 'toothpick', singular.
... give 'em a quick, short, sharp shock ...

https://BooksAboutCambodia.com
User avatar
Kuroneko
Expatriate
Posts: 3371
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 11:18 am
Reputation: 558

Re: House and Kitchen Items - Lamp, Pet Cage, Plates, Bowls, Pot - ALL MUST GO!!

Post by Kuroneko » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:08 pm

Pet cage! :shock:

Image
lostjeremy
Expatriate
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:00 pm
Reputation: 87

Re: House and Kitchen Items - Lamp, Pet Cage, Plates, Bowls, Pot - ALL MUST GO!!

Post by lostjeremy » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:30 pm

Pet cage pic?

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

User avatar
IraHayes
Expatriate
Posts: 812
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 7:38 am
Reputation: 304
Marshall Islands

Re: House and Kitchen Items - Lamp, Pet Cage, Plates, Bowls, Pot - ALL MUST GO!!

Post by IraHayes » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:34 pm

I have always wondered why people sell this stuff. $100 is not a bank breaking amount so why not give it away? There is surely an NGO that could distribute the items to people who need them. Or friends? Work colleagues? Or do you really need those few bucks after your stay here?
Barang chgout
Expatriate
Posts: 2841
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:36 am
Reputation: 585

Re: House and Kitchen Items - Lamp, Pet Cage, Plates, Bowls, Pot - ALL MUST GO!!

Post by Barang chgout » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:04 pm

IraHayes wrote:I have always wondered why people sell this stuff. $100 is not a bank breaking amount so why not give it away? There is surely an NGO that could distribute the items to people who need them. Or friends? Work colleagues? Or do you really need those few bucks after your stay here?
Coz.....





Tightass cheap Charlies get richer whilst missing the point.


Life, parrently.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

davegorman
Expatriate
Posts: 931
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:08 am
Reputation: 187
France

Re: House and Kitchen Items - Lamp, Pet Cage, Plates, Bowls, Pot - ALL MUST GO!!

Post by davegorman » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:28 pm

I saws one cup for sale on a FB forum. 50c.
It’s always Russians.
davegorman
Expatriate
Posts: 931
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:08 am
Reputation: 187
France

Re: House and Kitchen Items - Lamp, Pet Cage, Plates, Bowls, Pot - ALL MUST GO!!

Post by davegorman » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:29 pm

Username Taken wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:14 pm
davegorman wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:09 pm
Might be interesting in the toothpicks but not the holder as I’ve already got one.
Don't be deceived by the photos. It says 'toothpick', singular.
As a non English speaker I deliberately overlooked that and assumed they meant plural. Like two.
User avatar
Duncan
Sir Duncan
Posts: 5945
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm
Reputation: 1149
Location: Wonder Why Central

Re: House and Kitchen Items - Lamp, Pet Cage, Plates, Bowls, Pot - ALL MUST GO!!

Post by Duncan » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:54 am

davegorman wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:29 pm
Username Taken wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:14 pm
davegorman wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:09 pm
Might be interesting in the toothpicks but not the holder as I’ve already got one.
Don't be deceived by the photos. It says 'toothpick', singular.
As a non English speaker I deliberately overlooked that and assumed they meant plural. Like two.

You should buy them both,,, one for you and one for your Belgian friend.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests