New (almost) hobby machinist equipment, lathe & mill. $1,500 for both.

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
SlowJoe
Expatriate
Cambodia

New (almost) hobby machinist equipment, lathe & mill. $1,500 for both.

Post by SlowJoe »

G'day folks, **edit** can't seem to link to see pics on my phone, so added direct links.

Imported these with the intention of making some small model engines and such but never got around to using them. Used the mill once for a small custom spanner, and the lathe twice, maybe one hour total usage on both. Excellent condition, some very minor surface rust on one of the knobs of the mill, that’s it.

Mill comes with a small set of decent end mills (maybe 4), drill chuck (useless), and it’s full set of tools, and the lathe comes with a few cutting tools, centre drills, a few HSS blanks, & it’s full compliment of tools plus extra gear ratios.

Both work well as expected, being practically new. I believe I paid around $2k for both after shipping and import taxes.

Asking:
$850 for the mill
$750 for the lathe

Or $1,500 for both.

Will consider trade for (full or partial) for a regular moto or scooter. Not too picky on type, but must have full documents at least.

Pictures should answer the rest of the questions regarding specs, etc.

I linked to the most similar versions on ebay I could find.

https://www.ebay.com/p/Erie-Tools-7x14- ... 3954339180

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Robust-constru ... 3222061434?

Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
SlowJoe
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: New (almost) hobby machinist equipment, lathe & mill. $1,500 for both.

Post by SlowJoe »

Didn't update this ad for a while, still available. Price dropped now to $1,000 for both, or $600 for the mill and $500 for the lathe.

Still would consider a trade for a similar value motorbike or scooter, or trade plus cash. Again not picky on the type, only request is that it be a brand name bike with documents.
SlowJoe
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by SlowJoe »

Still have these, never used since moved. Fired both of them up to make sure they work.

How about $500 for both? Any takers? Pickup only, will need someone strong enough to carry them (about 80 kg for the mill) because my hand is injured.
SlowJoe
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by SlowJoe »

Sale pending
SlowJoe
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by SlowJoe »

Sold
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic