2 hi-fi speaker high end

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
leozen
Tourist
Cambodia

2 hi-fi speaker high end

Post by leozen »

I sell 2 hi-fi speaker high end, Robertson audio USA, an audiophile brand.

3 way. high end driver.
excellent bass driver of 25 cm
25mm titanium tweeter
12.5cm midrange driver

These speaker are a reference. High quality product. very good response in the bass and extrem bass. Technology designed as a subwoofer. So no need a subwoofer.

Very good response in medium and high frequency to.

for hifi high end, home theater, home cinema (with very good response in sub extrem bass), home studio or punctual sound system for party

frequency range (company datasheet )30-20000 Hz but in fact lower than 30 Kz :I can listen the 20Hz test with generator yes!!!

8ohms
power 200watts - 100 W RMS

big connector system
ok for Hi-fi amplifier or ok for sound system amplifier
I use a small 10w hi-fi amplifier or a professionnal 300W sound system amplifier without problem...

model silver 25
protection speaker grill inclued.

works very well. No problem. some mark on the cabinet.
if you want on other color you can easily build a similar cabinet to personalize your own speaker.

weight around 10kg piece. size in meter 0.88 x 0.31 x 0.3

available in Ta Khmau. 30 minute from Phnom Phen. Kandal
299 $
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
leozen
Tourist
Cambodia

Re: 2 hi-fi speaker high end

Post by leozen »

the speaker have been sold. SOLD. Thank you.

I dont know how to delete the post...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic