1995 Montero - 2.8L Turbo Diesel - $4,500 [UNSOLD]

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

1995 Montero - 2.8L Turbo Diesel - $4,500 [UNSOLD]

Post by OrangeDragon »

The time has come to part ways with the beast. For those who haven't heard I've accepted an offer on a 1 year contract back in the US and so will be out of the country. As a result I'm selling my car (the wife doesn't like it... too big for her really).

I've just replaced the front suspension, so no squeaks and it should be a while until the Cambodian road system makes you need it again.

It's not pretty... it's a tough vehicle meant to be used in situations that don't tend to leave a car "pretty", and I have. Scratches and dings exist. Seats 7 if you drop the seats in the back. Has large offroad mud tires that will probably last longer than you will, barring any major punctures, including the rear mounted spare. Also comes with 3 of the "regular" tires that were on it originally as backups. Includes a steel tow cable, as it's known to be good for yanking ambulances off of cement medians so long as you have something to hook to them with.

I'll get some pictures up later today. Interested parties should PM me here.

And price reduced for quick sale.
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
rick_o'shea
Expatriate

Re: 1995 Mitsubishi Montero - 2.8L Turbo Diesel - $6,000

Post by rick_o'shea »

Unrelated question: So both site mods will be modding from abroad?
I've seen a number of folks recently head overseas for short-term contracts, to bank some cash for a return to the Kingdom. An idea I'm considering myself.

I'm not interested in the car, but I want to see this beast!
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

rick_o'shea wrote:Unrelated question: So both site mods will be modding from abroad?
I've seen a number of folks recently head overseas for short-term contracts, to bank some cash for a return to the Kingdom. An idea I'm considering myself.

I'm not interested in the car, but I want to see this beast!
lol, yeah. shitty timing, but on the upside GenMack will be so bored to tears in saudi he'll probably pretty much live on this site.

honestly, since i'm there to be bankrolling cash, i may be on just as much as i always am. though I won't be far from long beach... so perhaps we can get some exclusive interviews with a few khmericans... lol. honestly a couple with some older ones who fled during the genocide would be kind of a neat thing.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Pictures posted and price reduced for a quick sale.
Hugh Briss
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: 1995 Mitsubishi Montero - 2.8L Turbo Diesel - $5,000

Post by Hugh Briss »

Is all the paperwork in order?

Registration card, tax, inspection stuff, etc, etc, etc?

Oh, and, A/C working?
“JFK was far from perfect, but he was a true wit and a sex machine, and he knew how to wear a pair of shades." Bill Maher
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: 1995 Mitsubishi Montero - 2.8L Turbo Diesel - $5,000

Post by OrangeDragon »

Hugh Briss wrote:Is all the paperwork in order?

Registration card, tax, inspection stuff, etc, etc, etc?

Oh, and, A/C working?
Yes to all, but sold today... sorry.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: 1995 Montero - 2.8L Turbo Diesel - $4,500 [UNSOLD]

Post by OrangeDragon »

Ok.. the guy who was buying it flaked out... so price further reduced $500 and back on the market.

What a prick.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic