My Khmer Wife is pregnant

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
User avatar
Micmac
Expatriate
Posts: 249
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:56 am
Reputation: 35
Australia

Re: My Khmer Wife is pregnant

Post by Micmac » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:13 pm

BFG wrote:Shoot me !!!!
Hey BFG, Have you ever considered to come to Australia to work?
Plumbers here are on top money,and I don't think you would have and issues getting a visa
as there is a shortage of trades men here.

And flights from Australia to Cambodia a pretty cheap

Congratulations for becoming a father,I don't think any of us are prepared to bring a child into this world
but once they arrive everything seems to fall into place.

I wish you the best
Flattery makes friends and truth makes enemies
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13789
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1980
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: My Khmer Wife is pregnant

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:49 pm

Micmac wrote:
BFG wrote:Shoot me !!!!
Hey BFG, Have you ever considered to come to Australia to work?
Plumbers here are on top money,and I don't think you would have and issues getting a visa
as there is a shortage of trades men here.

And flights from Australia to Cambodia a pretty cheap

Congratulations for becoming a father,I don't think any of us are prepared to bring a child into this world
but once they arrive everything seems to fall into place.

I wish you the best
Perth side, prices are almost double there than they are when i went to work in Melbourne, Melbs was wank, i earn twice as much back in the UK i left after 9 weeks and flew back to cambodia
lovely city though
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
Micmac
Expatriate
Posts: 249
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:56 am
Reputation: 35
Australia

Re: My Khmer Wife is pregnant

Post by Micmac » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:51 am

Perth side, prices are almost double there than they are when i went to work in Melbourne, Melbs was wank, i earn twice as much back in the UK i left after 9 weeks and flew back to cambodia
lovely city though[/quote]
Yes Perth is expensive but wages are high,some good opertunities to make some quick money.

The Stirling is stronger the the AUS dollar so im not surprised you can make some quick money

The op is a tradesman,and not sure what your working background is..but there is a shortage in Australia for tradesmen..so you have the opportunity to make some good money fast..I agree,I'm not a fan of Melbourne either..the weather is terrible
Flattery makes friends and truth makes enemies
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13789
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1980
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: My Khmer Wife is pregnant

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:22 am

Jamie_Lambo wrote:Perth side, prices are almost double there than they are when i went to work in Melbourne, Melbs was wank, i earn twice as much back in the UK i left after 9 weeks and flew back to cambodia
lovely city though
Micmac wrote:Yes Perth is expensive but wages are high,some good opertunities to make some quick money.

The Stirling is stronger the the AUS dollar so im not surprised you can make some quick money

The op is a tradesman,and not sure what your working background is..but there is a shortage in Australia for tradesmen..so you have the opportunity to make some good money fast..I agree,I'm not a fan of Melbourne either..the weather is terrible
nothing to do with exchange rate,
im a bricky by trade, the brickies i was working for were on $1000/1000bricks - £500/1000bricks, but were only paying me a day rate of $240/£120 per day (8hours), even though i was laying a good $600/£300 a day, obviously pocketing it,
im self employed back in the UK and work on a price, and earn between £2-300 a day (6hours)

in perth though the going day rate is $400 per day, nearly double of what everyone was paying in Melbourne ($240)
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
frank lee bent
Expatriate
Posts: 11329
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:10 am
Reputation: 2063
United States of America

Re: My Khmer Wife is pregnant

Post by frank lee bent » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:33 am

The OP is a troll who lives in Plymouth and has spent a total of 8 weeks in Cambodia.
He is 22 years old and lives literally in his Mum's basement.
Everything he has told you here is a pack of lies.

He waged an 18 month campaign against the businesses of Kampot after his GF dumped him with hundreds of fake FB and tripadvisor profiles.
He has been charged with a crime under UK law over his activities.
User avatar
Micmac
Expatriate
Posts: 249
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:56 am
Reputation: 35
Australia

Re: My Khmer Wife is pregnant

Post by Micmac » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:10 am

frank lee bent wrote:The OP is a troll who lives in Plymouth and has spent a total of 8 weeks in Cambodia.
He is 22 years old and lives literally in his Mum's basement.
Everything he has told you here is a pack of lies.

He waged an 18 month campaign against the businesses of Kampot after his GF dumped him with hundreds of fake FB and tripadvisor profiles.
He has been charged with a crime under UK law over his activities.
Wow really,thanks Frank..I wont waste my time posting on this thread...18mths he wasted because of a woman..she must have done a good job on him....lol
Flattery makes friends and truth makes enemies
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arget, Deefer, fsdfdsdf, Gator, Jamie_Lambo, King Keil, Majestic-12 [Bot], Rama, SINUS, SternAAlbifrons and 334 guests