There's a National Disease Reporting Hotline for Cambodia

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

There's a National Disease Reporting Hotline for Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

National Disease Reporting Hotline Starts to Flourish in Cambodia

Since early 2015, the iLab Southeast Asia (iLab SEA) has supported the Cambodian Ministry of Health’s Center for Disease Control (Cambodian CDC) in an effort to improve the country’s ability to monitor and track disease spread. In January of 2016, the collaboration resulted in the launch of “115,” a free public national disease reporting hotline that is accessible by dialing the number 115. The hotline was built with SGTF grantee, InSTEDD’s open source mobile and web interactive voice response tool Verboice, and is available to anyone in the country with a phone and mobile network coverage.

The hotline allows for the general public to call and report an alert of a possible outbreak and get information posted by the Cambodian CDC. It is becoming especially valuable to frontline health workers responsible for reporting of infectious disease information on a weekly basis. With their mobile phones and the hotline, health workers can digitally document and report disease data to their districts, a job that previously required time intensive administrative paperwork and often long distance travel on challenging roads and inclement weather.

http://www.skollglobalthreats.org/2016/ ... -cambodia/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: There's a National Disease Reporting Hotline for Cambodia

Post by bolueeleh »

i would like to report bargirl fever :D
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
table42
Expatriate

Post by table42 »

Sorry Bolueeleh,it is incurable but only fatal when accompanied with untreated STD complications. Since there is no vaccine take two and go to bed.
I try not to let my mouth say nothin my mind can't stand. Louis "Satchmo" Armstrong. Or

I know nothing, I see nothing, in fact I'm not here right now.
Romanian source debriefed in West Berlin
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

table42 wrote:Sorry Bolueeleh,it is incurable but only fatal when accompanied with untreated STD complications. Since there is no vaccine take two and go to bed.
by 2, u meant 2 girls? :lol:
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
table42
Expatriate

Post by table42 »

Yep. I should have been a doctor.
I try not to let my mouth say nothin my mind can't stand. Louis "Satchmo" Armstrong. Or

I know nothing, I see nothing, in fact I'm not here right now.
Romanian source debriefed in West Berlin
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic