2 Bedrooms Apartment For Rent Price $400/Month. Location in Toul Sleng Museum Area (BKK3)

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
GreatHomeRealEstate
Tourist

2 Bedrooms Apartment For Rent Price $400/Month. Location in Toul Sleng Museum Area (BKK3)

Post by GreatHomeRealEstate »

• Looking For Tenant
• I am Great Home Real Estate Agent
• 2 Bedrooms Apartment For Rent in BKK3 area (Boeng Keng Kang 3 area)
• Price: $400 per Month
• 2 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• Big Living Room
• Nice Kitchen and Big Balcony
• Fully Furniture
• Contact Mr. Sirath Tel: 077 887 336 / 077 777 697
• Email: [email protected]
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: 2 Bedrooms Apartment For Rent Price $400/Month. Location in Toul Sleng Museum Area (BKK3)

Post by vladimir »

I'll be honest, that's a pretty decent price, lovely big front area.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: 2 Bedrooms Apartment For Rent Price $400/Month. Location in Toul Sleng Museum Area (BKK3)

Post by John Bingham »

That front room looks very wide, I thought it was just the wide angle but it looks to be 12 x 60cm tiles across, that's about 7 meters.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

And a strange 1m x 3m room without windows in that front room.
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

John Bingham wrote:That front room looks very wide, I thought it was just the wide angle but it looks to be 12 x 60cm tiles across, that's about 7 meters.

The tiles must be 30cm. Check the chair at the desk on the right, it's like a dining table chair.
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

You're right, timmydownawell.

Just look at the lines of the tiles on the floor (the grouting lines).
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Username Taken wrote:And a strange 1m x 3m room without windows in that front room.
If the latest tile size estimation is correct, that room is only 60 cm wide, as is the door to the room. What the hell is in there? Some sort of dwarf?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks »

I'd put a hundred on that being a bathroom.
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

I found it really difficult to figure out the layout of places I saw online when I was looking. That door could lead to a bedroom with an attached bathroom. It might even be the bedroom and bathroom pictured.
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: 2 Bedrooms Apartment For Rent Price $400/Month. Location in Toul Sleng Museum Area (BKK3)

Post by General Mackevili »

vladimir wrote:I'll be honest, that's a pretty decent price, lovely big front area.
An apartment with the Vladimir Stamp of Approval? Get it while it's still available, ladies and gentlemen!
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic