American couple have oral sex in public, Koh Phi Phi (Video)

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Re: American couple have oral sex in public, Koh Phi Phi (Video)

Post by Sailorman »

I'm totally blown away by this. Well I can hope can't I?
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Anyone sent a copy of the video to their parents yet. I'm sure they would like to know how they are doing .
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
ali baba
Expatriate

Post by ali baba »

John Bingham wrote:He said he was Irish, but he sounded more American. They definitely need to keep it in their pants till they get back to their room, if they pulled that shit on the streets back home they'd be arrested.
I know America is a police state but are the police really so ubiquitous that they'd be able to grab someone as soon as they got their dick out?
Scarier than malaria.
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

ali baba wrote:
John Bingham wrote:He said he was Irish, but he sounded more American. They definitely need to keep it in their pants till they get back to their room, if they pulled that shit on the streets back home they'd be arrested.
I know America is a police state but are the police really so ubiquitous that they'd be able to grab someone as soon as they got their dick out?
Only if the perp is black. And then only because the white cop is envious.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

In America you can be arrested and thrown in jail for peeing in public. If convicted you are a perv/deviant and have to go around where you live and tell everyone your a perv/deviant. You are on a watch list of perv's/deviants for years and have to check in with the government, specially if you move. This happened to a friend of mine who was drinking in a bar and after it closed he was in an alley peeing when the cops busted him.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

i was busted many times as kid for peeing in public, and also i think 90% of males in cambodia, not all are pervs right? unruly maybe
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Btw, for you people who know Thailand well, has it now become acceptable for women (who are not street-walkers or available for sex) to walk around the streets at night dressed only in a bikini/underwear ? Do they go into shops,bars and restaurants like this at night IN TOWN ? (Beach bars are different.)
I don't know why, but I think this shocks me more than the BJ. Must be old-fashioned, but it seems totally disrespectful. :Rose:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I just guessed it was somewhere near a beach or pool, but I doubt very much you see too many locals walking around in bikinis even in those places. The problem was more to do with her sucking dick in public than her outfit, but either way it's ignorant to behave like that whether you are at home or abroad unless you can at least have some discretion.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
CowshedCowboyRedux
Expatriate

Post by CowshedCowboyRedux »

Anchor Moy wrote:Btw, for you people who know Thailand well, has it now become acceptable for women (who are not street-walkers or available for sex) to walk around the streets at night dressed only in a bikini/underwear ? Do they go into shops,bars and restaurants like this at night IN TOWN ? (Beach bars are different.)
I don't know why, but I think this shocks me more than the BJ. Must be old-fashioned, but it seems totally disrespectful. :Rose:
That's what struck me about the video and I totally agree with you, the way at the end where she walks off down what looks like a busy street in just her underwear, presumably she must have walked a distance in her undies before the bj as well. As an update they handed themselves into the police who apparently have been looking for them since the incident was published, and were both fined a measly 2,000 baht. Hate seeing the sort of yobbish Spanish holiday resort behaviour happening in Thailand.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic