Caravan's Brasserie Restaurant (Italian Restaurant) for sale $95,000 with 5 years lease

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
Caravan
Tourist

Caravan's Brasserie Restaurant (Italian Restaurant) for sale $95,000 with 5 years lease

Post by Caravan »

Business is currently running on profit even profitable in low season. As this property is in a good location on Sihanouk Blvd near Independent Monument.

The restaurant served consistently 2 yrs in to this highly good location. The restaurant had 2 floors, ground floor can put 50 Pax and 1st floor can put 40 Pax.

As all we know to start business, establishment takes time and need big amount of money for promote. We did complete that part, now just invest and start earn from same day.

Monthly expenses : Property rent,Internet, electricity, water supply, garbage collection, ,11 staffs- Total expenses-$7,000+

Monthly rent $3,000
Remaining lease 5 yrs
Asking price - 95,000$ (negotiable)

Follow the link for property photos, location and restaurant details https://www.facebook.com/Caravans-Brass ... page_panel

For more informations contact Mr. Bunt at 092 207 777 email: [email protected]
Rama
Expatriate

Re: Caravan's Brasserie Restaurant (Italian Restaurant) for sale $95,000 with 5 years lease

Post by Rama »

Got great reviews when it first opened http://m.phnompenhpost.com/7days/fine-d ... ts-promise
Really built upon that it seems.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Caravan's Brasserie Restaurant (Italian Restaurant) for sale $95,000 with 5 years lease

Post by beaker »

5 yrs x 12 mos = 60 x 7000 mo expenses = $420,000 + $95,000 = $515,000 for purchase and expenses over life of the lease.
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Caravan
Tourist

Post by Caravan »

1-So when you run a business you only waiting the rain fall from the sky? You are a very good in Accounting you should work for finance for your whole life no need to look to business.
2-Make that amount of money then keep for your beautiful life.
3-Buy some land more then grow up some vegetables then you start to do your own accounting businesses(i mean you can count your VG number)
thank for your helpful as accounting manager
jah steu
Expatriate
Australia

Post by jah steu »

Caravan, you are angry? Beaker did not say anything bad about your business.
He just did a simple calculation of the possible total cost of running your business for five years. What's wrong with that?

Does the $95K asking price include the rent deposit? I guess the deposit is about $18K

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from embedded sub-cutaneous iPhone 9 using Tapatalk.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Nobody disses our resident accountant and gets away with it, :D
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
table42
Expatriate

Post by table42 »

"Nobody disses our resident accountant and gets away with it,"

As punishment, all wealthy members of this forum will shun OP's offer. Let's see, who would that be?
I try not to let my mouth say nothin my mind can't stand. Louis "Satchmo" Armstrong. Or

I know nothing, I see nothing, in fact I'm not here right now.
Romanian source debriefed in West Berlin
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

If you read Rama's link, you will understand the OP's anger.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

As a businessman myself, i will ask myself 2 questions, am i buying the brand? Or am i buying hardware only? In other more complicated businesses, maybe i will be buying to create a monopoly, so there is no right or wrong until the accounts are closed, :D
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Username Taken wrote:If you read Rama's link, you will understand the OP's anger.
Ah, I just glanced and thought it was a typical restaurant review in the Phnom Penh Post....
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic