'Many dead' as lorry hits crowd in Nice

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
table42
Expatriate

Re: 'Many dead' as lorry hits crowd in Nice

Post by table42 »

"Mein Krampf", Ich finde das perfekt! Ich gratuliere.
I try not to let my mouth say nothin my mind can't stand. Louis "Satchmo" Armstrong. Or

I know nothing, I see nothing, in fact I'm not here right now.
Romanian source debriefed in West Berlin
mammothboy2
Expatriate

Post by mammothboy2 »

We ought to make the effort to suck up to Muslims far more thoroughly.

I gave 3 of my baby Arabian date palms to the mosque here in SR; if I'd
given more it is probable that this appalling event would not have happened.
CJM555
Expatriate

Post by CJM555 »

mammothboy2 wrote: We ought to make the effort to suck up to Muslims far more thoroughly.

I gave 3 of my baby Arabian date palms to the mosque here in SR; if I'd
given more it is probable that this appalling event would not have happened.

Grow up and stop trivialising innocent people dying regardless of faith or religion.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

it sure makes global news when it happens in the West- yet these kinds of incidents are weekly in Pakistan and the ME
Like mass shootings, we are almost so desensitized as to consider it normal.
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

franzjaeger wrote:Not a nice move there. Attacking innocent civilians like that. How is that going to help their cause? It will just anger the population towards further conflict.
It has nothing to do with a long term military strategy!
It is about having self worth, reward & purpose within the realm of an imaginary figure.
It is an extremely selfish act!
mammothboy2
Expatriate

Post by mammothboy2 »

From the normally Jihad-friendly Al-Grauniad:

In September 2014, Abu Muhammad al-Adnani, the chief spokesman of Isis, made a speech calling for attacks by Isis sympathisers in the west, and singled out “the spiteful French” amid a long list of enemies.

The speech came shortly after the beginning of airstrikes by a US-led coalition, including France, against Isis. We now know, however, that the group had been planning mass casualty killings in Europe and the US well before that military campaign started. Its aim is to terrorise its enemies, mobilise its supporters and polarise communities to make further violence more likely.

Live Nice attack: truck driver named as France mourns 84 killed in Bastille Day atrocity – live
Witnesses describe terror and chaos after armed man drove through crowds celebrating national day
Read more
Adnani’s speech also advised the use of any weapons that came to hand to kill the supposed enemies of Islam and Isis.

“If you are not able to find a bomb or a bullet, then smash his head with a rock, or slaughter him with a knife, or run him over with your car, or throw him down from a high place, or choke him, or poison him … If you are unable to do so, then burn his home, car, or business. Or destroy his crops. If you are unable to do so, then spit in his face,” he said.
franzjaeger
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by franzjaeger »

wtf about bringing my profile name in a complaint on k440 about personal online threads in which I have nothing to do with?,

I feel abused brought in to the middle of a mud throwing contest, a specialty on that site by many posters there unfortunately.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

These headlines I saw on CNN are a bit ambiguous:

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Interesting that most of the news agencies say lorry/truck hit people, not radical Islamic nut job. Go ahead and call me a racists, but people of what religion are killing, have killed my fellow Americans and French/European men, women and children in the recent past. Time to go after the radical Imam's that are planting these ideas in the heads of these thugs. Wake up Europe/America, its a holy war and we are losing due to out politicians "touchy/feely" policies on radicals Islamic thugs. Shame on America for financing these radicals by buying Saudi oil. What was the nationality of the low-lifes that flew the airplanes into the buildings in New York City and Washington DC? And who did we go after? (First answer is Saudi Arabia, second answer is not Saudi Arabia.) America has more oil on the North Slope of Alaska than all of the middle east. Stop buying Saudi oil and stop bringing these jerks to my country and giving them free everything while men/women who have served America are living in the streets.
franzjaeger
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by franzjaeger »

The problem is that the Mid East oil is of much higher quality than what is hidden in the North, easily refineable to a large variety of petroleum products, and much easier on the environment to extract as well. The religious nuts are fueled by poverty, and being jealous on the over easy Western lifestyle, of drive thru fast food restaurants, and all the oversized cars they see in movies like fast and furious.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic