Broken Hearted Cambodian Girl Acting Batshit Crazy in the Streets of Phnom Penh (VIDEO)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
greeneyedgirl
Expatriate
Canada

Re: Broken Hearted Cambodian Girl Acting Batshit Crazy in the Streets of Phnom Penh (VIDEO)

Post by greeneyedgirl »

mike.thompson wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:12 am
greeneyedgirl wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:01 am mental illness is an unfortunate problem everywhere.
Aye! People have issues accessing not just support, but the correct support, all over the world.
I’ve got to agree with you on that one. Pretty devastating.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Broken Hearted Cambodian Girl Acting Batshit Crazy in the Streets of Phnom Penh (VIDEO)

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

silversurfer wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:30 am Wonder how much affordable help is available in PP for people dealing with mental health issues.
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Barang_doa_slae wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:47 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:47 pm this is what happens when your dealer runs out of meth! keep the streets loaded, keep the customers happy
Hmm title said broken hearted so you could be among the suspects for causing such disturbances :121s:
:sorry:
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:25 am
silversurfer wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:30 am Wonder how much affordable help is available in PP for people dealing with mental health issues.

Still blaming it all on the KR. Even if the KR destroyed hospitals and schools, you dont need bricks and mortar to cure or educate people . You need qualified people and a proper system to follow. Had that been in place any kid that survived the KR period or was born after it would now be 30 0r 40 years old and qualified in their skills.
And dont try to tell me that all the educated and people with skills were killed off, cause of those that had survived , how many would have the skills to teach in a school today at age ??????. They have no skills that are needed in the modern day system of computers . Stop the rant.

Someone please look at the skin on the guy ,where the chain goes around his ankle ,,, at 2.44 ,,and give a estimate of how long that chain has been there.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Duncan wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:56 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:25 am

Still blaming it all on the KR. Even if the KR destroyed hospitals and schools, you dont need bricks and mortar to cure or educate people . You need qualified people and a proper system to follow. Had that been in place any kid that survived the KR period or was born after it would now be 30 0r 40 years old and qualified in their skills.
And dont try to tell me that all the educated and people with skills were killed off, cause of those that had survived , how many would have the skills to teach in a school today at age ??????. They have no skills that are needed in the modern day system of computers . Stop the rant.

Someone please look at the skin on the guy ,where the chain goes around his ankle ,,, at 2.44 ,,and give a estimate of how long that chain has been there.
yup
give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime

also well spotted about the chain, if that had been on for more than even a few days there would be a lot more abrasion unless he doesnt move at all from the spot lol
username
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by username »

Are you guys saying that chaining up mentally ill people in the kingdom isn't real? I've seen it with my own eyes both here and in Laos. In Laos, the lady was chained to a big rock that she was dragging about, slowing her down and wearing her out considerably
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

username wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:19 pm Are you guys saying that chaining up mentally ill people in the kingdom isn't real?
Who said that?
username
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by username »

Username Taken wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:01 pm
username wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:19 pm Are you guys saying that chaining up mentally ill people in the kingdom isn't real?
Who said that?
Maybe I misunderstood, but I thought Jamie and Duncan were hinting about sensationalist news coverage when talking about the skin. I didn't watch the video
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

username wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:15 pm
Username Taken wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:01 pm
Who said that?
Maybe I misunderstood, but I thought Jamie and Duncan were hinting about sensationalist news coverage when talking about the skin. I didn't watch the video
That's OK. This topic is about Acting Batshit Crazy and Mentally ill people, so your comments are quite welcome here.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:07 pm
yup
give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime

[/quote]

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. :beer3:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic