Land for sale, Tatai, Koh Kong

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
helloall
Expatriate
Great Britain

Land for sale, Tatai, Koh Kong

Post by helloall »

Exciting opportunity to invest in Tatai area, Koh Kong, Cambodia.
We are working on a new development, name ''Nature Paradise''.
We now have electricity, we have clean water, and we are currently building an access road and marina.
Already under construction is restaurant and apartments. Housing not yet begun. All land sold with hard titles, you can arrange your own buildings, developments.
Land price is from $20 a sq metre.

Unspoilt jungle, mountains, beautiful rivers and waterfalls, one of the last places on earth you can find land like this available to buy. And as this is a developing country it's not expensive. Undeveloped land at very attractive prices, please call or mail us.
Alternatively develop for eco tourism, hotels, restaurants etc, but please be kind to the environment.
The land available for sale is very limited, values are therefore bound to increase. The surrounding area is a protected National Park.
The Thai border of Hat Lek is a just 30 kilometres away. Free 14 day Thai visa at the border.
Koh Kong town is around a 20 minute drive, there is a market and shopping where you can buy necessary provisions.

Close is deserted and beautiful beaches, a really beautiful place to live.

More info, please ask.

phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Land for sale, Tatai, Koh Kong

Post by phuketrichard »

$20 not to bad ( kep is $60-90)
BUT i'd like to know, who are the majority shareholders? How much $$ are you investing? How much land do u have?
Close is deserted and beautiful beaches, a really beautiful place to live.
How close?
Free 14 day Thai visa at the border.
this is untrue. 1st, its not a visa its a visa exempt, 2nd not everyone gets 14 days, ( G7 Countries get 30) some get none
some countries need a visa in advance

If you cant even get this right.........
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
helloall
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by helloall »

I am selling the land, not visas, I am not an expert in everything, most get 14 days. I am not going to give a full description. Obviously you have nothing better to do but criticize.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

What size are the blocks of land? How close are they to a beach (and not mangroves )? A googl map to show the location would be useful also. Thank you.
Alternatively develop for eco tourism, hotels, restaurants etc, but please be kind to the environment.
Also, what sort of "development" is being planned ? Why is it considered "eco-friendly" ? Do you have solar panals and eco-friendly waste-disposal systems lined up ? How big is this development ?
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

Lots of these scams. Presale lots or homes with promise of development that never happens.
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
helloall
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by helloall »

I am selling land, not housing, no presale. This is not a scam. This is not the first time I have posters make the same comments.
If anyone wants to meet me and verify, that's fine.

There is about 10 hectares. The ad never mentions eco friendly. It's land sale only! I do mention eco tourism but that is up to the buyer.
There are no solar panels, jeez, just read the ad, it's land for sale!
helloall
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by helloall »

Further, there is no housing development plans that will not happen, because there is no housing development plan. Simple eh? It's land for sale.
helloall
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by helloall »

A long way from the beach, around 25K. But the land is on the edge of the river, more here: https://www.facebook.com/Koh-Kong-Cambo ... 073431279/
http://ecobuildcambodia.com/land.htm
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

beaker wrote:Lots of these scams. Presale lots or homes with promise of development that never happens.
sure sounds like they are developing the area to me and your ability to occupy the land would depend on trusting them to do as they promise. Buyers beware these scams are rampant here.

From there Facebook page:

We are working on a new development, name ''Nature Paradise''.
We now have electricity transformer, we have water, and access road is already in place. Not yet surfaced.
Already under construction is restaurant and apartments. Housing not yet begun, you can arrange your own buildings, developments.
Land price is $10 to $30 a metre.
Unspoilt jungle, mountains, beautiful rivers and waterfalls, one of the last places on earth you can find land like this available to buy. And as this is a developing country it's not expensive. Undeveloped land at very attractive prices, please call or mail us.
Alternatively develop for eco tourism, hotels, restaurants etc.
The land available for sale is very limited, values are therefore bound to increase. The surrounding area is a protected National Park.
The Thai border of Hat Lek is a just 30 kilometres away.
Koh Kong town is around a 20 minute drive where you can get supplies.
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
helloall
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by helloall »

Won't give up will you people, with this scam insinuation?

There is a restaurant and apartments under construction, which are not for sale, where does it say they are for sale??
There is land is for sale, get that THERE IS LAND FOR SALE. How many times do I have to repeat this??

You people have no intention to buy, all you do is just try to mess everything up.

Anyone who is genuinely interested I can meet, show the land and show all the paperwork pertaining to the land.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic