A Definitive Breakdown on Secured Ownership by Nominee Structure

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
IPS Cambodia
Tourist

A Definitive Breakdown on Secured Ownership by Nominee Structure

Post by IPS Cambodia »

The vast majority of properties purchased by foreigners in Cambodia uses what’s known as a “nominee structure”. At IPS Cambodia, approximately 95% of all our foreign clients choose this structure, as it’s cheap, secured and fast, especially when compared to alternative options such as a Land Holding Company (LHC).

Often we have clients who have a Khmer partner or colleague who they put forward as a nominee, however if they don’t, there are a range of options available to source a nominee for the property for the duration of your ownership.

Read the full article here : http://www.ips-cambodia.com/ownership-u ... structure/

Check one of the largest listings of rental properties in Cambodia at our website: http://www.ips-cambodia.com/

Contact us at [email protected] or call us at 077-959-861.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: A Definitive Breakdown on Secured Ownership by Nominee Structure

Post by bolueeleh »

what is the legal recourse if the nominee refuse to sign at the dotted line?
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
IPS Cambodia
Tourist

Post by IPS Cambodia »

If set up correctly the legal recourse is very simple and straight forward - call in the mortgage.

If you would like a detailed explanation please contact me - Grant Fitzgerald direct on 017 658 951.
kausmo
Tourist
United States of America

Post by kausmo »

Hello Grant, are you familiar with Canatrust? Thoughts?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

an advertisement POORLY disguised as a post.
shameful.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

phuketrichard wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:20 pm an advertisement POORLY disguised as a post.
shameful.
And while it may be in the wrong section of the forum i believe it is permitted. And it may be of use to someone via the search function.

Edit to add:
Maybe housing is the best section.. i thought it was in general chat when i posted.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

IraHayes wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:43 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:20 pm an advertisement POORLY disguised as a post.
shameful.
And while it may be in the wrong section of the forum i believe it is permitted. And it may be of use to someone via the search function.

Edit to add:
Maybe housing is the best section.. i thought it was in general chat when i posted.
This is an old thread. Not the thread you posted in before.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic