A tragic waste of marijuana

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
mammothboy2
Expatriate

A tragic waste of marijuana

Post by mammothboy2 »

Surely it could have been exported quietly, like all the good timber

http://www.phnompenhpost.com/national/c ... -305012409
franzjaeger
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: A tragic waste of marijuana

Post by franzjaeger »

Meth sucks, but marijuana is proven to fight cancer and a lot of other diseases. It has been legalized in several US states, and probably many more to come.

They should be burning all the chemical agents being distributed as anti depression medicine through all the pharmacies, supported by the evil corporate drug producers like Glaxo Smith Kline etc. paying off doctors with free trips to various luxury resorts, and not caring about independent research showing how dangerous these drugs can be, causing children to be born with Anencephaly and all sorts of real scary birth defects.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: A tragic waste of marijuana

Post by General Mackevili »

franzjaeger wrote:Meth sucks, but marijuana is proven to fight cancer and a lot of other diseases.
Meth helps fight fatigue. Credit where it's due.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

franzjaeger wrote:Meth sucks, but marijuana is proven to fight cancer and a lot of other diseases.
wow
thats amazing

do you have any links,fda,who for details?
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
franzjaeger
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by franzjaeger »

I prefer real coke to meth, in that case. But that can be expensive outside places like Bolivia etc.
franzjaeger
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by franzjaeger »

SinnSisamouth wrote:
wow
thats amazing

http://www.businessinsider.com/health-b ... ana-2014-4
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

franzjaeger wrote:
SinnSisamouth wrote:
wow
thats amazing

http://www.businessinsider.com/health-b ... ana-2014-4
"While marijuana advocates will surely praise the discovery, Desprez explained that it’s not so easy as just lighting up.

“We used injections in the animal testing and are also testing pills,” he said. “But you could never get enough Cannabidiol for it to be effective just from smoking".

not proven anyway as there has not been significant studies on humans.

probably because the drug companies and bankers are keeping the truth quiet!
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

franzjaeger
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by franzjaeger »

True, I had a permit in California, my doctor advised me to get a vaporizer, which I did try, but went back to a little glass pibe and a torch lighter which heats up the weed to temperatures safer to inhale. Smoking regular joints means that you take in a lot of tar from the rolling paper, and if you blend in tobacco you get all the diseases from chemicals, and the weed is often full of toxins itself because it's not grown organically, but under stressful illegal conditions with a lot of pesticide.

Up until and after the KR, hashish and weed was available by the kilo at markets like TTP here.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Shopping bag from Pot store in Seattle, Washington that a friend brought me. Its legal and sold in stores in Washington State. Its legal in Alaska, but the law is so new they haven't figured out how to regulate the sale and stores.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

ive found most pot smokers are not really interested in getting health benefits from cannabis and only quote about so called cures when they or their weed is being critized or mocked
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic