A tragic waste of marijuana

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Re: A tragic waste of marijuana

Post by markd »

where is the right plaic?
thru shit to more shit
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

AndyKK wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:26 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:21 pm
John Bingham wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:57 am
JDMPRO777 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:33 am Cambodian weed is a lot like Mexican. Cheap brown garbage. Perhaps not looking in the right place, but it has been my experience.
You're not looking in the right place.
LOL :beer3:
This cheap brown garbage you talk of has fantastic cooking qualities :beer1:
And smoking is bad for you anyway. :smokin: Everybody says so.
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Captain Bonez wrote:Oil & Budder
Mmmmmm, with that sticky goddess of goodness go in my e-e-cigarrette?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

nope,that is for cookies and such where you always get waaaaaay too mutt!
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

General Mackevili wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:00 pm
Captain Bonez wrote:Oil & Budder
Mmmmmm, with that sticky goddess of goodness go in my e-e-cigarrette?
Forget the e-cigs. You can have buttered toast for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

:mulled:
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

and a nap between each meal
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

franzjaeger wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:37 am Meth sucks, but marijuana is proven to fight cancer and a lot of other diseases. It has been legalized in several US states, and probably many more to come.

They should be burning all the chemical agents being distributed as anti depression medicine through all the pharmacies, supported by the evil corporate drug producers like Glaxo Smith Kline etc. paying off doctors with free trips to various luxury resorts, and not caring about independent research showing how dangerous these drugs can be, causing children to be born with Anencephaly and all sorts of real scary birth defects.
Hey, you can take as much pot as you like. but don't smoke it near me unless you are going to buy me some food for the munchies and pay for a tuk tuk home after you have made me too high to drive! Potheads are among the most selfish idiots here. You all sound like smoking 20 years ago going on about the benfits of nicotine. Long Live Duterte
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

Sounds like you need to smoke a doobie
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

pczz wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:59 am
franzjaeger wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:37 am Meth sucks, but marijuana is proven to fight cancer and a lot of other diseases. It has been legalized in several US states, and probably many more to come.

They should be burning all the chemical agents being distributed as anti depression medicine through all the pharmacies, supported by the evil corporate drug producers like Glaxo Smith Kline etc. paying off doctors with free trips to various luxury resorts, and not caring about independent research showing how dangerous these drugs can be, causing children to be born with Anencephaly and all sorts of real scary birth defects.
Hey, you can take as much pot as you like. but don't smoke it near me unless you are going to buy me some food for the munchies and pay for a tuk tuk home after you have made me too high to drive! Potheads are among the most selfish idiots here. You all sound like smoking 20 years ago going on about the benfits of nicotine. Long Live Duterte
:please:
I'd rather stand , sit, eat next to pot head than a drunk that smokes one cig after the other. Talk about selfish!!!

In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic