A tragic waste of marijuana

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: A tragic waste of marijuana

Post by beaker »

SinnSisamouth wrote:
franzjaeger wrote:
SinnSisamouth wrote:
franzjaeger wrote:Meth sucks, but marijuana is proven to fight cancer and a lot of other diseases.
wow
thats amazing

do you have any links,fda,who for details?

http://www.businessinsider.com/health-b ... ana-2014-4
"While marijuana advocates will surely praise the discovery, Desprez explained that it’s not so easy as just lighting up.

“We used injections in the animal testing and are also testing pills,” he said. “But you could never get enough Cannabidiol for it to be effective just from smoking".

not proven anyway as there has not been significant studies on humans.

probably because the drug companies and bankers are keeping the truth quiet!

And the strain of cannabis grown here is indica which is high in in the cancer killing CBC's
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

how do you know where your supply is from?
all people know is its from a tuk tuk driver.

unless you have a lab to extract the "helpful" bits then you may as well smoke any strain you can get.

like I said.many smokers go on about the miricle cures but few actually partake or are interested.
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Rama
Expatriate

Post by Rama »

"1.5 kg of marijuana oil" was burnt on Sunday. https://www.cambodiadaily.com/news/gove ... re-114644/
I've never heard of oil being available before.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

i tried a bit the other day that my mate bought

not sure where it was from but he said a barang makes it in shv
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Rama wrote:"1.5 kg of marijuana oil" was burnt on Sunday. https://www.cambodiadaily.com/news/gove ... re-114644/
I've never heard of oil being available before.
There was a bust recently where they caught some guy making it, can't remember the details.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

i hold a medical card for Ca and love it, its like shopping for candy
Only thing i find at fault about today's pot is, its to dam strong,
smoking is no longer a sociable thing where you roll fat joints an pass them around,
now u vap and sit watching the tv and wondering what it is all about LOL
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

phuketrichard wrote:i hold a medical card for Ca and love it, its like shopping for candy
Only thing i find at fault about today's pot is, its to dam strong,
smoking is no longer a sociable thing where you roll fat joints an pass them around,
now u vap and sit watching the tv and wondering what it is all about LOL

I can only assume that the older stuff was some kind of cheap bush grass. Maybe the stuff sold in dispensaries is just top quality or you're using the wrong strains. Indica will make you very intoxicated, but Sativa should be upbeat and energetic.

Maybe use less, and make up with some reasonably inert plant material like 'muellin'...to smoke those 'old fat joints', all over again?
franzjaeger
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by franzjaeger »

I think the most fun was looking at all the deadbeat regular folks coming to pick up their prescription, average joes, older ladies, guys in suits, young and old, no doubt it is popular with a lot of people, without destroying their lives directly from anything else but the stigmatization by a reactionary public, who fail to look much deeper than a law text.
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

Given the local weed quality I say this burn display isn't a big loss.
Long time ago I was brought into a distibutor wharehouse, a double shop house in the suburbs. My khmer mate bought the same way the gringo buying coffee in the old commercial, finding the good stuff hidden behind the bad stuff for the same price as the later.
Personally I stopped smoking local Pot when no more Laos import where to be found and for many years have been exclusively relying on Himalayan H imports.
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by cannabistourist »

Yes it's a pity but thousand tons still waiting for us <3 :dragonchase: :dragonchase: :dragonchase:
ONLY MONKEYS THINK THAT I AM NOT LIVING IN CAMBODIA BECAUSE I USE VPNs and PROXIES.
Sorry but I do not reply to idiots, especially the old ones.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic