Sihanoukville, Foreigner Found Sleeping Rough Under Tent with Infectious Legs Full of Worms

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Sihanoukville, Foreigner Found Sleeping Rough Under Tent with Infectious Legs Full of Worms

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Sihanoukville: People reported that there is a foreigner who was seen sleeping rough under the tent in Kamsab area, Sihanoukville. It seems like he is sick with his swollen legs full of worms. This information is intended for the concerning institution and provincial department of health.

Source: Huy Bunleng
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Sihnoukville, Foreigner Found Sleeping Rough Under Tent with Infectious Legs Full of Worms

Post by hanno »

Another Top Bloke from Shitsville......
Globies
Expatriate

Re: Sihnoukville, Foreigner Found Sleeping Rough Under Tent with Infectious Legs Full of Worms

Post by Globies »

Hes got worms.
Time to put him down.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

double post
Last edited by Kuroneko on Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Kuroneko wrote:Hook Worm?

High Prevalence of Ancylostoma ceylanicum Hookworm Infections in Humans, Cambodia, 2012 http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/20/6/13-1770_article

Sand fleas (Tunga penetrans) ? More common in South America and Africa, I don't think it exists here though.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

what is wrong with some people, i dont understand how they can allow themselves to get so rock bottom
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
table42
Expatriate

Post by table42 »

Jamie, it's a sad story. He had come from overseas to meet up with an old friend. They went out drinking together. His friend from Snooky told his visiting friend that he knew a place where the hos would grant him his wildest fantasy for free. What he didn't tell him was that the hos were ladyboys. Upon discovery of his friend's perfidy among other things, he sulked off out of shame into a deserted place to heal a broken heart.
I try not to let my mouth say nothin my mind can't stand. Louis "Satchmo" Armstrong. Or

I know nothing, I see nothing, in fact I'm not here right now.
Romanian source debriefed in West Berlin
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Updated News from Huy Bunleng

The foreigner who people reported that having had his legs seriously infected and full of worms was sent to the hospital this afternoon around 12:05 pm. He is currently being given treatment at the provincial hospital after the provincial governor ordered the ambulance to bring him to hospital.

Very Graphic picture
Spoiler:
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

did he not just think to go wash his foot in the sea? surely the salt water would help heal the wounds
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Globies
Expatriate

Post by Globies »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:did he not just think to go wash his foot in the sea? surely the salt water would help heal the wounds
Khmer people would give him iodine free or even a fine glass of wood bark whisky would have killed the bacteria or at least killed the sorrow.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic