Business for Sale - Hostel/Guesthouse with Travel Services Office in Sihanoukville

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Business for Sale - Hostel/Guesthouse with Travel Services Office in Sihanoukville

Post by SinnSisamouth »

i ordered a toasted sandwich at the beach and they only toasted one piece of bread!

wtf!
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: Business for Sale - Hostel/Guesthouse with Travel Services Office in Sihanoukville

Post by bolueeleh »

SinnSisamouth wrote:what about eggy bread?
we call it bombay toast
SinnSisamouth wrote:i ordered a toasted sandwich at the beach and they only toasted one piece of bread! wtf!
they toast only the top piece of bread?
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

bolueeleh wrote:
SinnSisamouth wrote:what about eggy bread?
we call it bombay toast
SinnSisamouth wrote:i ordered a toasted sandwich at the beach and they only toasted one piece of bread! wtf!
they toast only the top piece of bread?
depends which way they present it

maybe she thinks its the bottom piece?
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic