Business for Sale - Hostel/Guesthouse with Travel Services Office in Sihanoukville

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
CJM555
Expatriate

Re: Business for Sale - Hostel/Guesthouse with Travel Services Office in Sihanoukville

Post by CJM555 »

Username Taken wrote:
bolueeleh wrote:recently had breakfast here, "toast" wasnt toasted anymore,
I believe that in Europe, 'toast' refers to a type of bread, i.e 'sandwich' bread. You want toast, you get sandwich bread. Not sandwich bread that has been in a toaster.

Fuck that EU, bastards are now turning toast to bread and vice versa.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: Business for Sale - Hostel/Guesthouse with Travel Services Office in Sihanoukville

Post by bolueeleh »

Username Taken wrote:
bolueeleh wrote:recently had breakfast here, "toast" wasnt toasted anymore,
I believe that in Europe, 'toast' refers to a type of bread, i.e 'sandwich' bread. You want toast, you get sandwich bread. Not sandwich bread that has been in a toaster.

pardon me, the slices of bread arent toasted brown anymore :D
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Subscribe this thread to one of the best ever OFF-TOPICS : "Sihanoukville restaurant For Sale" becomes defintion of "toast". :head shot:

Carry on :popcorn: Is it sold ?
CJM555
Expatriate

Post by CJM555 »

Anchor Moy wrote:Subscribe this thread to one of the best ever OFF-TOPICS : "Sihanoukville restaurant For Sale" becomes defintion of "toast". :head shot:

But [ter] toast is toast, right ?
How can there be confusion with toast ?
It was bread now it's toast.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

CJM555 wrote:
Anchor Moy wrote:Subscribe this thread to one of the best ever OFF-TOPICS : "Sihanoukville restaurant For Sale" becomes definition of "toast". :head shot:

Yes, I totally understand your confusion. These are profound questions that deserve answers :

And did we help sell the guesthouse with this positive thread on bread vs toast ?
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

bread, toast, smoash, all the same :D
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
CJM555
Expatriate

Post by CJM555 »

Anchor Moy wrote:
CJM555 wrote:
Anchor Moy wrote:Subscribe this thread to one of the best ever OFF-TOPICS : "Sihanoukville restaurant For Sale" becomes definition of "toast". :head shot:

Yes, I totally understand your confusion. These are profound questions that deserve answers :

And did we help sell the guesthouse with this positive thread on bread vs toast ?

Really can't believe this, fried bread is a total different equation.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

bolueeleh wrote:bread, toast, smoash, all the same :D
Don't agree with that.

Bread and toast are simlar, but smoash? No way!

SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

what about eggy bread?
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Eggy bread? Bread dipped in beaten eggs then fried? I know it as French Toast. However, the place we usually go to on Ochheateal has 'toast' on the menu, but you get 'eggy bread'. (Attempts to educate them have not been successful).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic