For GM and Jamie

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: For GM and Jamie

Post by kiwiincambodia »

xxxxxxx wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:We need more posters as CEO is becoming more dead every day
Hmmmmm. How and why is that happening? It's not exactly a mystery, is it? What this forum obviously needs are more threads addressed to certain members of the in-crowed circle jerk boys club with inside jokes and inane, repetitive buddy-buddy banter. That is surely the way to attract interesting discussion and new members. Keep it up CEO, and you'll be back to regularly having under 100 people online again within a few months. :thumb:
So which one of the posters that I have pissed off are you?

Taabarang?, Samouth?, Ruitger?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: For GM and Jamie

Post by General Mackevili »

kiwiincambodia wrote:
Taabarang?, Samouth?, Ruitger?
Shared account perhaps?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
table42
Expatriate

Post by table42 »

*Shared account perhaps?" Oh good, this forum needs another conspiracy theory. In fact I don't think the new poster was directing his post against any one poster, but several of the inner circle coterie who have taken male bonding to such a ridiculous level that the forum is beginning to reek like a high school boys locker-room on Saturday morning. First it was the chumps for Trump fascist racists who were taking over, now it's the good ole boys. I suspect that is in keeping with the general's tastes and intentions. So, since there is only one other option, equally reprehensible for similar and other reasons, I'll stick around and pan the tons of gravel for the flecks of gold.
I try not to let my mouth say nothin my mind can't stand. Louis "Satchmo" Armstrong. Or

I know nothing, I see nothing, in fact I'm not here right now.
Romanian source debriefed in West Berlin
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: RE: Re: For GM and Jamie

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

General Mackevili wrote:
xxxxxxx wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:We need more posters as CEO is becoming more dead every day
Hmmmmm. How and why is that happening? It's not exactly a mystery, is it? What this forum obviously needs are more threads addressed to certain members of the in-crowed circle jerk boys club with inside jokes and inane, repetitive buddy-buddy banter. That is surely the way to attract interesting discussion and new members. Keep it up CEO, and you'll be back to regularly having under 100 people online again within a few months. :thumb:
Haha, point taken, first time poster.

Can we all agree to axe posts bashing Islam? No matter what your view on the situation is, surely it's getting tedious to read by both camps.

And I don't see any "inside joke" here. It's pretty laid out for everyone.

I assume anyone stumbling across this would understand what's going on here. 2 members who frequent girlie bars should invite them to the forum. Not too cryptic.
talking about inside jokes, i think im going to have to cure this hangover with a massage off number 17, i hope you dont take it too personally :beer3: :popcorn:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

table42 wrote:*Shared account perhaps?" Oh good, this forum needs another conspiracy theory. In fact I don't think the new poster was directing his post against any one poster, but several of the inner circle coterie who have taken male bonding to such a ridiculous level that the forum is beginning to reek like a high school boys locker-room on Saturday morning. First it was the chumps for Trump fascist racists who were taking over, now it's the good ole boys. I suspect that is in keeping with the general's tastes and intentions. So, since there is only one other option, equally reprehensible for similar and other reasons, I'll stick around and pan the tons of gravel for the flecks of gold.

them yankee doodles will never take over, i wont allow it! ive got far too many conspiracy theories for them to ever be settled! the world needs guns! Murica!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

phuketrichard wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:We need more posters as CEO is becoming more dead every day, while you both (GM and Jamie or anyone else for that matter) are out on the town why don't you recruit your bargirl ''friends'' to start posting.

We could even create a section just for them, as long as we can all see what is being discussed of course.

:downtown: :downtown:
i know your game sunshine, youve already got your eye on some of my sihanoukville beauties and now you want to try get your hands on my Phnom Penh sweethearts as well, nice try Mr. Kiwi, nice try :thumb:
my god , u got a high opinion of urself and the girls u sleep with :stir:
Their bar girls, they will fuck anyone willing to pay
lol who pays them....?
lol old man
"they're"

bless
Globies
Expatriate

Post by Globies »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
phuketrichard wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:We need more posters as CEO is becoming more dead every day, while you both (GM and Jamie or anyone else for that matter) are out on the town why don't you recruit your bargirl ''friends'' to start posting.

We could even create a section just for them, as long as we can all see what is being discussed of course.

:downtown: :downtown:
i know your game sunshine, youve already got your eye on some of my sihanoukville beauties and now you want to try get your hands on my Phnom Penh sweethearts as well, nice try Mr. Kiwi, nice try :thumb:
my god , u got a high opinion of urself and the girls u sleep with :stir:
Their bar girls, they will fuck anyone willing to pay
lol who pays them....?
lol old man
"they're"

bless
JL for el presindente
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

The UK is looking for a new PM, so it should be Jamie Lambo for Prime Minister......
Globies
Expatriate

Post by Globies »

kiwiincambodia wrote:The UK is looking for a new PM, so it should be Jamie Lambo for Prime Minister......
My vote is in .
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

kiwiincambodia wrote:The UK is looking for a new PM, so it should be Jamie Lambo for Prime Minister......
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic