JOB OPPORTUNITY: MANAGEMENT TRAINEE

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
jessica pache
Tourist

JOB OPPORTUNITY: MANAGEMENT TRAINEE

Post by jessica pache »

Hi. Do you happen to know any Filipino who can speak Khmer? I am currently in need of Management Trainee. If you do know someone kindly inform me. I would be glad to share an opportunity. Anyway, here are the hiring requirements and company profile:

Management Trainee (2)
Hiring requirements:
• Must be a Filipino, preferably living in Cambodia
• Can speak and write Khmer
• 20-30 years old
• Has an all-around management skills
• Has marketing skills
• Has high stress tolerance

Company Profile

The company is a finance corporation offering a wide range of short-term loan products that cater to the financial needs of businesses and individuals. It has been operating for nineteen years and is continually expanding having 93 branches in the Philippines. Currently employing more than 500 personnel in its offices, it is now planning to expand in Cambodia.
The company endeavours to deliver fast, convenient, efficient and accessible service to raise the standards of quality and integrity in its services.

It promotes a healthy and goal-oriented working environment for its employees through fair wages, benefits, and incentives.

It envisions itself to be the best in the Philippines and a significant player in the rest of Southeast Asia in the financing industry.

If interested, feel free to contact me:

[email protected]

Thank you so much. :)
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: JOB OPPORTUNITY: MANAGEMENT TRAINEE

Post by bolueeleh »

doesnt 90% of phillipinos speak english?
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Which comes to the second part of my reply, come to cambodia employ cambodians, thanks, here is not singapore where the government does not protect its own citizens, 1 pinoy or indian manager comes in and the whole fucking village follows suits
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic