Hillary Clinton Received Secret Memo Stating Obama Admin ‘Support’ for ISIS

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
ot mien kampf
Expatriate

Hillary Clinton Received Secret Memo Stating Obama Admin ‘Support’ for ISIS

Post by ot mien kampf »

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content ... sion11.pdf
THE GENERAL SITUATION:

A. INTERNALLY, EVENTS ARE TAKING A CLEAR SECTARIAN DIRECTION.

B. THE SALAFIST, THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD, AND AQI ARE THE MAJOR FORCES DRIVING THE INSURGENCY IN SYRIA.

C. THE WEST, GULF COUNTRIES, AND TURKEY SUPPORT THE OPPOSITION; WHILE RUSSIA, CHINA, AND IRAN SUPPORT THE REGIME.
Looks like Obama threw his load in with Al Qaeda.
DEVELOPMENT OF THE CURRENT EVENTS INTO PROXY WAR: WITH SUPPORT FROM RUSSIA, CHINA, AND IRAN, THE REGIME IS CONTROLLING THE AREAS OF INFLUENCE ALONG COASTAL TERRITORIES (TARTUS AND LATAKIA) AND IS FIERCELY DEFENDING HOMS, WHICH IS CONSIDERED THE PRIMARY TRANSPORTATION ROUTE IN SYRIA.

ON THE OTHER HAND, OPPOSITION FORCES ARE TRYING TO CONTROL THE EASTERN AREAS (HASAKA AND DER ZOR) ADJACENT TO THE WESTERN IRAQI PROVINCES (MOSUL AND ANBAR), IN ADDITION TO NEIGHBORING TURKISH BORDERS. WESTERN COUNTRIES, THE GULF STATES, AND TURKEY ARE SUPPORTING THESE EFFORTS. THIS HYPOTHESIS IS MOST LIKELY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE DATA FROM RECENT EVENTS, WHICH WILL HELP PREPARE SAFE HAVENS UNDER INTERNATIONAL SHELTERING, SIMILAR TO WHAT TRANSPIRED IN LIBYA WHEN BENGHAZI WAS CHOSEN AS THE COMMAND CENTER OF THE TEMPORARY GOVERNMENT.
All of the areas cited in the memo have become the sites of ongoing ISIS terror or occupation.

ISIS subsequently conquered vast stretches of the Anbar province in Iraq, with major ISIS gains coming in 2014. Tribal leaders remain reluctant to expel ISIS in totality from the province as fighting continues in the area. The Islamic State conquered Mosul in June 2014 but the current Iraqi government made some incomplete gains earlier this year in re-taking some portions of ISIS territory.

HILLARY AND OBAMA FUCKED UP, BOYS :thumb:

Vote for the Salafi-supporting soon-to-be-indicted criminal. :thumb:
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Hillary Clinton Received Secret Memo Stating Obama Admin ‘Support’ for ISIS

Post by frank lee bent »

aren't the latest wikileaks emails being published tomorrow?
will there be an indictment?
ot mien kampf
Expatriate

Post by ot mien kampf »

frank lee bent wrote:aren't the latest wikileaks emails being published tomorrow?
will there be an indictment?
They're doing all they can to save her. Don't know when Wikileaks will drop the evidence.

https://politicsforum.online/wikileaks- ... on-emails/
WikiLeaks launched a searchable archive in March of 30,322 emails and email attachments sent to and from Clinton’s private email server while she was secretary of state. The 50,547 pages of documents are from 30 June 2010 to 12 August 2014, and 7,570 of the documents were sent by Clinton, who served as secretary of state from 2009 to 2013.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

300 years ago in America, she would have been burned as a witch. Maybe back then they knew what they were doing. How can any American who is not a welfare scum sucker and/or brain dead vote for this criminal? She does have the graveyard vote, the illegal alien vote (the ones who got drivers licenses in states like California/Washington State), the welfare scammers vote, the Banksters/Wall Street vote/backing, the rich liberal vote, and on and on.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Sanders Supporters Vindicated: Proof DNC Used Media to Rig Election for Hillary

United States — While Bernie Sanders’ supporters and independent media outlets have exhaustively pointed out that corporate media’s fatuous prattling over Hillary Clinton likely tipped the elections in her favor, we now have solid proof — leaked emails show the DNC colluded with mainstream outlets to heavily favor Clinton.

“Our goals in the coming months will be to frame the Republican field and the eventual nominee early and to provide a contrast between the GOP field and HRC,” reads an email dated May 26, 2015, referencing the former secretary of state by her initials, posted by “Guccifer 2.0” — after the Romanian hacker who allegedly accessed Clinton’s private email server multiple times.

One of the strategies listed for “positioning and public messaging” states, “Use specific hits to muddy the waters around ethics, transparency and campaign finance attacks on HRC.”

DNC was pushing HRC as candidate from May, 2015 of last year. #Guccifer2 pic.twitter.com/0rJcTspOvl

— Kick (@MatthewKick) June 16, 2016

As the mainstream largely directed attention to the hack of the Democratic National Committee’s strategy to oppose Donald Trump, this collusion to steer the narrative in Hillary’s favor appears to have gone unnoticed, asUS Uncut reported. But this series of leaked emails show a meticulously plotted coordination between DNC narratives touting Clinton, rather than Sanders, as if she had been the presumptive nominee from the outset — precisely as activists and fair elections advocates had suspected.

http://anonhq.com/sanders-supporters-vi ... n-hillary/
ot mien kampf
Expatriate

Post by ot mien kampf »

They decided she'd win everything years ago, and she'll spend 4-8 years paying all her patrons back with favors.

To please the weapons makers, the USA will probably declare war on Russia or China in the not to distant future and the Saudis will be touted as our greatest allies and armed with even more weapons to destroy Iran. They've already started with the movements in Eastern Europe and the South China Sea. To please the Saudis themselves, Europe will go even more Islamic in opposition to Russia, like they did with Afghanistan to fight Soviet influence.

You're going to see a new cold war, everyone in control has been forcing it into fruition.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

ot mien kampf wrote:To please the Saudis themselves, Europe will go even more Islamic in opposition to Russia, like they did with Afghanistan to fight Soviet influence.
Europe went more Islamic during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan? That's news to me.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

i must admit i havent got the foggiest clue what the hell is going on over in america regards to all this Trump and Hillary palaver, goes over my head, i dont even take interest in british politics
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:i must admit i havent got the foggiest clue what the hell is going on over in america regards to all this Trump and Hillary palaver, goes over my head, i dont even take interest in british politics
Accompanying song :D
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

:beer2:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:i must admit i havent got the foggiest clue what the hell is going on over in america regards to all this Trump and Hillary palaver, goes over my head, i dont even take interest in british politics
Don't worry, nobody else on here seems to have a clue either.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Locked Previous topicNext topic