Yet another mass shooting in the Land of the Free gun ownership

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
venusianhart
Expatriate

Re: Yet another mass shooting in the Land of the Free gun ownership

Post by venusianhart »

There were FOUR Sunday August 7.
See attached site.
It dosen't make the news unless it's a mass mass shooting anymore.

http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/repor ... ent%20Date

Sent from my D2533 using Tapatalk
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

interesting site that, will keep it for future reference, maybe sailorman should view it
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
LTO
Expatriate

Post by LTO »

venusianhart wrote:There were FOUR Sunday August 7.
See attached site.

"Mass," cool word. Who's shooting who? Is this a real concern, or gangbanger stuff?
LTO Cambodia Blog

"Kafka is 'outdone' in our country, the new fatherland of Angkor" - Norodom Sihanouk
venusianhart
Expatriate

Re: RE: Re: Yet another mass shooting in the Land of the Free gun ownership

Post by venusianhart »

LTO wrote:
See attached site.

"Mass," cool word. Who's shooting who? Is this a real concern, or gangbanger stuff?
Nah its just people dying. Don't worry about it. It's not you or your family, so who cares eh? Shooting is shooting.
Dying is dying.
I didn't know my life held more value than the next guys, but one is reminded we've a long way to go, every day.
These are the data.
Make up your own narrative.
If you're awash in guns the gang bangers and weirdos are going to get and use them more than concerned citizens ever will.
But carry on down the fear greased death spiral. Not my country, not my problem.
Have a nice 'locked and loaded' day!

Sent from my SM-J200GU using Tapatalk
LTO
Expatriate

Re: RE: Re: Yet another mass shooting in the Land of the Free gun ownership

Post by LTO »

venusianhart wrote:
LTO wrote:
See attached site.

Nah its just people dying. Don't worry about it. It's not you or your family, so who cares eh? Shooting is shooting.
Dying is dying.
I didn't know my life held more value than the next guys, but one is reminded we've a long way to go, every day.
These are the data.
If you're awash in guns the gang bangers and weirdos are going to get and use them more than concerned citizens ever will.
But carry on down the fear greased death spiral. Not my country, not my problem.
If it's not your country or your problem, why do you post about it?

Fear greased death spiral?
LTO Cambodia Blog

"Kafka is 'outdone' in our country, the new fatherland of Angkor" - Norodom Sihanouk
venusianhart
Expatriate

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Yet another mass shooting in the Land of the Free gun ownership

Post by venusianhart »

LTO wrote:
venusianhart wrote:
LTO wrote:
See attached site.

Dying is dying.
These are the data.

Because I can.
Nice graphic!

LTO
Expatriate

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Yet another mass shooting in the Land of the Free gun ownership

Post by LTO »

venusianhart wrote:
LTO wrote:
venusianhart wrote:
LTO wrote:
See attached site.

Dying is dying.
These are the data.

Because I can.
Nice graphic!
Really? 'Because you can' is the length and depth of it, eh? Ive always kindof of wondered why some foreigners seem to care so much about the internal issues of another country but I never thought it was so shallow. I always imagined it had more to do with an obsession some foreigners have with all things American.
LTO Cambodia Blog

venusianhart
Expatriate

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Yet another mass shooting in the Land of the Free gun ownership

Post by venusianhart »

LTO wrote:
venusianhart wrote:
LTO wrote:
venusianhart wrote:
LTO wrote: "Mass," cool word. Who's shooting who? Is this a real concern, or gangbanger stuff?
Dying is dying.
These are the data.

Because I can.
Nice graphic!
Really? 'Because you can' is the length and depth of it, eh? Ive always kindof of wondered why some foreigners seem to care so much about the internal issues of another country but I never thought it was so shallow. I always imagined it had more to do with an obsession some foreigners have with all things American.
Your opinion on what's shallow or otherwise is as irrelevant as the reasons why I amuse myself with any particular issue to pass the time. :-)

America seems to take more than enough interest in foreigners internal affairs, so that line of trolling is kind of moot.

If you have something to add to the discussion besides the lame old redneck logic out of Ft. Bunkum circa 1776, please feel free.
Until then, as far as I'm concerned my contribution here is over.

LTO
Expatriate

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Yet another mass shooting in the Land of the Free gun ownership

Post by LTO »

venusianhart wrote:
LTO wrote:
venusianhart wrote:
LTO wrote:
venusianhart wrote: Nah its just people dying. Don't worry about it. It's not you or your family, so who cares eh? Shooting is shooting.
Dying is dying.
These are the data.

Because I can.
Nice graphic!
Your opinion on what's shallow or otherwise is as irrelevant as the reasons why I amuse myself with any particular issue to pass the time. :-)

America seems to take more than enough interest in foreigners internal affairs, so that line of trolling is kind of moot.

If you have something to add to the discussion besides the lame old redneck logic out of Ft. Bunkum circa 1776, please feel free.
Until then, as far as I'm concerned my contribution here is over.

I don't see how "because I can" could be anything but shallow.
LTO Cambodia Blog

venusianhart
Expatriate

Post by venusianhart »

It is, but so what? Are you just lonely? I'm bored. Happy now?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic