Game of Thrones Season 6

Streaming video, book reviews, movie requests and more.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Game of Thrones Season 6

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Barang_doa_slae wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:Wow Episode 9 has to be the greatest episode of all time, going to have to watch it again today!

I guess entertainment options are rather limited back in Albion :mrgreen:
Haha im still in the Pig Penh brother, waiting for The General to wake up after flying to Cambodia this morning, so we can get on it an go our breaking girls hearts all round town :Rose: :beer: :dragonchase:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by ExPenhMan »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:Wow Episode 9 has to be the greatest episode of all time, going to have to watch it again today!
Cool. Just finished 8 last night. BTW, Jamie, in another thread you posted a better link to the online eps. Thanks for that. But I have to agree, Season 6 has been somewhat lukewarm. So am looking forward to ep 9 tonight.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

ExPenhMan wrote:
Cool. Just finished 8 last night. BTW, Jamie, in another thread you posted a better link to the online eps. Thanks for that. But I have to agree, Season 6 has been somewhat lukewarm. So am looking forward to ep 9 tonight.

yeah i thought some of the mid episodes were good, with some good twists, like the Hodor episode, but the past couple have only been luke warm and episode 8 was a big dissapointment for me as i was hoping for a crazy twist with the arya stark story in bravvos, the seige at the riverlands, the death of the blackfish etc...
but i tell you what, this episode makes up for the whole season, its a full 60minutes long, next weeks is going to be 70minutes long, as there are a lot of loose ends to tie up
i wont post any spoilers until youve watched it then let me know what you think

and no worries about the link :thumb: they are very quick with the uploads
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by ExPenhMan »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
ExPenhMan wrote:

yeah i thought some of the mid episodes were good, with some good twists, like the Hodor episode, but the past couple have only been luke warm and episode 8 was a big dissapointment for me as i was hoping for a crazy twist with the arya stark story in bravvos, the seige at the riverlands, the death of the blackfish etc...
but i tell you what, this episode makes up for the whole season, its a full 60minutes long, next weeks is going to be 70minutes long, as there are a lot of loose ends to tie up

After ep 9, I had to take a few minutes to breathe LOL. OUTstanding! Definitely Top 3 eps. Not one, but TWO giant battles. I don't want to catch people out with what went on, but one scene really surprised me. Brother and sister, neither of whom ever raised their voices, started screaming at each other. I don't think I blinked for the whole scene. Wow! The ending? Perfect. Oops, forgetting to breathe again. LOL. Will watch it again tomorrow. Need a drink now . . .
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

The whole Deus ex Machina was totally expected, though. As soon as the lack of numbers on the good guy's side was mentioned I was waiting for this.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

ExPenhMan wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
ExPenhMan wrote:

After ep 9, I had to take a few minutes to breathe LOL. OUTstanding! Definitely Top 3 eps. Not one, but TWO giant battles. I don't want to catch people out with what went on, but one scene really surprised me. Brother and sister, neither of whom ever raised their voices, started screaming at each other. I don't think I blinked for the whole scene. Wow! The ending? Perfect. Oops, forgetting to breathe again. LOL. Will watch it again tomorrow. Need a drink now . . .
:popcorn: :thumb:
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

My only wish for episode 10......

Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

kiwiincambodia wrote:My only wish for episode 10......

kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:My only wish for episode 10......

kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

LOL, get it right Rickon
Spoiler:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic