Do you feel regret that you don't have MD?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: Do you feel regret that you don't have MD?

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

At first glance, but you would need to take into account the average income per capita of each country and determine the employability factor that each degree gives.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:$4000 for a masters from PUC?! Christ, that's expensive.
When it comes to private school, PUC seems to do pretty good job compare to other. I have never studied there, but i always have heard good thing about it. PUC would be the first on the list.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
venusianhart
Expatriate

Post by venusianhart »

Load of rubbish, Masters.

Sent from my SM-J200GU using Tapatalk
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

venusianhart wrote:Load of rubbish, Masters.

"The Master of Surgery at Sydney Medical School is designed to complement the practical experience you obtain through the hospital based training program of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.

This stream is coursework based and designed for those embarking on a surgical career who are preparing to sit for the GSSE Part 1 Examination."

So you would prefer to be operated upon by a doctor without such a qualification because a "masters" is a "load of rubbish" :roll:
venusianhart
Expatriate

Re: RE: Re: Do you feel regret that you don't have MD?

Post by venusianhart »

Kuroneko wrote:
venusianhart wrote:Load of rubbish, Masters.

"The Master of Surgery at Sydney Medical School is designed to complement the practical experience you obtain through the hospital based training program of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.

This stream is coursework based and designed for those embarking on a surgical career who are preparing to sit for the GSSE Part 1 Examination."

So you would prefer to be operated upon by a doctor without such a qualification because a "masters" is a "load of rubbish" :roll:
I was specifically commenting on an MBA. Admittedly, I should have read the question with an open mind as that's the only 'Masters' I presumed when replying.
Bernanke and Yellen have PhDs and look at the cows cock they've created at the Fed. Illuminated parchment and theories don't often fly too well in the real business/financial world.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic