Loud Speakers and Amp

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Re: Loud Speakers and Amp

Post by Sailorman »

I like to believe that driving their customers away, in some small way helped to push them over the economic edge. It did stop their 7am to after dark music. It wasn't as much fun as using some C-4, but a lot less messy. I also played a bunch of '60s San Francisco rock and roll that I like. QuickSilver Messenger Service "Who do you love", is one they won't forget.
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Yeah I guess.

Which company was it anyway?
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

One of those cell phone companies. They brought in an old container all painted up as their office, put it down across from Charley Harpers and played soppy/loud Khmer music 7am on. I had a wrist-rocket sling shot with paintballs, and from my second floor bedroom could hit their front window about 50/60% of the time. They must have thought there was some mighty big sick birds as it was green paintballs. As I said, a lot less messy than C-4, but not half the fun/bang.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic