Cambodian Prime Minister: You Must Now Refer to Me As "Lord Prime Minister and Supreme Military Commander" Or Else...

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
table42
Expatriate

Re: Cambodian Prime Minister: You Must Now Refer to Me As "Lord Prime Minister and Supreme Military Commander" Or Else..

Post by table42 »

"I don't want to make a big deal about this guys, but you really need to start referring to me as "The General."

Or "Lord of All Things in the Heavens Mackevili" is cool too."

Oh, way cool but somehow to me you will always
I try not to let my mouth say nothin my mind can't stand. Louis "Satchmo" Armstrong. Or

I know nothing, I see nothing, in fact I'm not here right now.
Romanian source debriefed in West Berlin
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Re: Cambodian Prime Minister: You Must Now Refer to Me As "Lord Prime Minister and Supreme Military Commander" Or Else..

Post by juansweetpotato »

juansweetpotato wrote:
Luigi wrote:Do egos explode or implode? :stir:
Always, always, always implode in the end.
I was just thinking of clarifying; in the end religion provides many of the rich and powerful with a final dagger to the heart, and as such provides at least one other genuine use. Along with consoling friends and family.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
mammothboy2
Expatriate

Post by mammothboy2 »

Duncan proclaims that tuk-tuk drivers address him as "Sir" but thus is surely not in the same category as being addressed as "Papa-Massage-Lady-Boum-Boum"
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Its that "General" as in vague, ordinary, one of many/all? :-)

The title for the grand poobah could be shortened to LPMSMC.

Personally, for me. I prefer, "High Admiral of the Seas and All That They Enjoin."
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

I'll keep it simple, you can just call me Goddess.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

rozzieoz wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 6:22 pm I'll keep it simple, you can just call me Goddess.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic