Cambodian Prime Minister: You Must Now Refer to Me As "Lord Prime Minister and Supreme Military Commander" Or Else...

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Luigi
Expatriate

Re: Cambodian Prime Minister: You Must Now Refer to Me As "Lord Prime Minister and Supreme Military Commander" Or Else..

Post by Luigi »

Do egos explode or implode? :stir:
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: Cambodian Prime Minister: You Must Now Refer to Me As "Lord Prime Minister and Supreme Military Commander" Or Else..

Post by bolueeleh »

:D :D :D :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

Luigi wrote:Do egos explode or implode? :stir:
Always, always, always implode in the end.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

You can just imagine the scene as he is introduced to other world leaders

Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

Funny vid. A lite cigarette in a very heavy world. Like a cigarillo. Humour is always the best medicine in a world where egos are greater than the parts. :beer1: :beer2: :beer3: :facepalm:
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

all over cnn etc.
embarassing.

it is kind of odd how accurate donald rumsfeld's verbiage " the least worst choice" is accurate, despite the obvious errors in grammar.

that administration had some linguistic gems not least from the supreme commander.

the vp was also a notable communicator.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I have always heard him politely referred to as "Samdach". The main problem with the extended official title is that it's really long and hard to remember.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

I don't want to make a big deal about this guys, but you really need to start referring to me as "The General."

Or "Lord of All Things in the Heavens Mackevili" is cool too.

And be careful to use capital letters where appropriate as well.

Thx. :assassin:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

General Mackevili wrote:I don't want to make a big deal about this guys, but you really need to start referring to me as "The General."

Or "Lord of All Things in the Heavens Mackevili" is cool too.

And be careful to use capital letters where appropriate as well.

Thx. :assassin:
I always refer to you as The General. I can refer to you as The Venerable General of the Ecclesiastical Badonkadonk if you like?
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks »

Needs a Khmer version of the 'pbuh' ligature U+FDFA ﷺ
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic