Khazakstani Policeman Robbed by Ladyboy in Pattaya

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Rutiger
Expatriate

Khazakstani Policeman Robbed by Ladyboy in Pattaya

Post by Rutiger »

Just another ladyboy-steals-from-clueless-customer-in-Pattaya story until you read his excuse for being out at 3:40 am. Taking your mom to Pattaya for a holiday, eh? Is this guy Borat or what?
Khazakstani Policeman Robbed by Ladyboy in Wongamat, Pattaya.
11 May, 2016
Khazakstani Policeman Robbed by Ladyboy in Wongamat, Pattaya.

At 3.40am on the morning of May 11, the Pattaya police were called to an incident outside the Lotus Express on Naklua Soi 16, close to Wongamat Beach.

Outside the 24-hour store Mr Asset Sergazy, a 33-year-old Police Captain from Kazakhstan, reported that he had left the Serenity Condominiums in Wongamat to buy medicine for his mother. Outside the Lotus Express Mr Sergazy was approached by a tall man, approximately 180cm in height, who was dressed as a woman and wearing black.

The suspect rode up on a motorcycle and engaged the victim in conversation before approaching on foot and attempted to grab him. The Kazakhstani policeman restrained the suspect but he managed to break free and fled the scene on his motorcycle.

It was only then that Mr Sergazy realised that his bag, containing 4000 Baht, was missing.

During his statement he informed the police that he had only arrived in Pattaya the previous day, for a five day holiday with his mother, and was due to leave town on the 14th May.

Apparently he is extremely disappointed with the situation and believes that as there are several CCTV cameras in the area the local police should have no problem in catching the thief.
http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/2241 ... t-pattaya/
Last edited by Rutiger on Thu May 12, 2016 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Khazakstani Policeman Robbed by Ladyboy in Pattaya

Post by hanno »

Kazakhstan's finest.
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

I must be borat myself since I also brought my mother to Pattaya...
Well to a villa with a private pool I rented in Jomtien... But who says I went to Jomtien for holidays anyway ?
BTW Rutiger you might be the first poster ever that I might have to put on ignore (edit: regarding previous posts in the last few days)
Rutiger
Expatriate

Post by Rutiger »

Barang_doa_slae wrote:I must be borat myself since I also brought my mother to Pattaya...
Well to a villa with a private pool I rented in Jomtien... But who says I went to Jomtien for holidays anyway ?
BTW Rutiger you might be the first poster ever that I might have to put on ignore (edit: regarding previous posts in the last few days)
No need to tell me about it...just go ahead and do it. No loss to me.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

is ladyboys to thailand, what monkeys to a banana shop?
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

classic Borat!
franzjaeger
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by franzjaeger »

So much for the Khazakstani Police. Duh.
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by King Keil »

I expected some crocodile-dundee shit from a khasaki policeman. That´s disappointing.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

King Keil wrote:I expected some crocodile-dundee shit from a khasaki policeman. That´s disappointing.
lol. I was disappointed there was no mention of his sister.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic