61% of Germans think Islam doesn't belong in the West

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: 61% of Germans think Islam doesn't belong in the West

Post by John Bingham »

Most of these western countries would actually welcome more refugees. I'm a bit surprised. However it's reassuring to find out that the majority of people do at least have some empathy and humanity left. Even if in practice they'd rather leave anyone wandering onto their lawns sprawled out in a pool of blood.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36328566
Silence, exile, and cunning.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

cptr, read The Great War for Civilisation, by Robert Fisk, it's available free as well
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

I would rather be a "brain-washed red-neck" than a brain dead washed up fighter. I've seen this happen when one gets too many hits to the head. As an Emergency Medical Tech. I treated a lot of head wounds and some people really never recovered from the trauma and have memory loss,decrease motor/brain function. At least this supposed red-neck can see how our government(s), specially the US, has/is screwing its people over. I welcome legal immigrants to the US in small numbers if they have something to add to my country and want to assimilate, but those that want to bring their antiquated religion to my country and ask me to change for them, can stay in whatever shithole they live in. As to illegal Aliens, time to go home and apply to enter America legally. Yes, the shit work will still get done when they leave, always has, always will, but it will pay a living wage (not under the table like big Agro business's like ConAgra) and pay for health care.

My government has been taking over by elitist criminals and its time for a change. While I don't really care for Trump, he will go after some of the bad like the out of control IRS. He is not beholding to the attorneys that run our government. He will going after the IRS and simplifying the code will put tens of thousands of attorneys out of work so they can get "honest" work. Also term limits for Congressman/women. (like the president has.) Congress, running our government shouldn't be a retirement job.

No other country in the world has a founding document that says a people can throw a corrupt government out and it is their "Duty." (Declaration of Independence) Its out there, have a look. No other country (to my knowledge) protects the rights of its people to be armed and have the means to overthrow a corrupt government. (2nd Amendment to the US Constitution.) I'm tired of corrupt politicians and criminals in black robes (judges) lying to the America people and selling us down the road. I will not go back to America unless the shooting starts or the government does a radical turn around. Corrupt police tried to kill me twice and the corrupt courts took everything I had in the world, while refusing to prosecute attorneys and people that committed perjury in court documents. I love my country, but hate and don't trust my government.

Yes, ban Muslims from entering my country until they sort out the radicals. England, France, Germany, Sweden, etc, you are in for some tough times. Get used to the Muslim idiots downing your airplanes and killing your people. Your governments let this happen and now and in the future you and your children will have to deal with it.
I suspect the Saudi Royal house and Iran Imam's are backing a lot of this due to their radical take in Islam, so time to sort them out also.
table42
Expatriate

Post by table42 »

Hmm, quite a jump from the Emergency Room to the voting booth. Jamie, better watch out for those head blocks for fear of becoming an elitist criminal. I suppose England has them as well as running dog lackeys of Islamic chauvinism.
I try not to let my mouth say nothin my mind can't stand. Louis "Satchmo" Armstrong. Or

I know nothing, I see nothing, in fact I'm not here right now.
Romanian source debriefed in West Berlin
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Sailorman wrote:I would rather be a "brain-washed red-neck" than a brain dead washed up fighter. I've seen this happen when one gets too many hits to the head. As an Emergency Medical Tech. I treated a lot of head wounds and some people really never recovered from the trauma and have memory loss,decrease motor/brain function. At least this supposed red-neck can see how our government(s), specially the US, has/is screwing its people over. I welcome legal immigrants to the US in small numbers if they have something to add to my country and want to assimilate, but those that want to bring their antiquated religion to my country and ask me to change for them, can stay in whatever shithole they live in. As to illegal Aliens, time to go home and apply to enter America legally. Yes, the shit work will still get done when they leave, always has, always will, but it will pay a living wage (not under the table like big Agro business's like ConAgra) and pay for health care.

My government has been taking over by elitist criminals and its time for a change. While I don't really care for Trump, he will go after some of the bad like the out of control IRS. He is not beholding to the attorneys that run our government. He will going after the IRS and simplifying the code will put tens of thousands of attorneys out of work so they can get "honest" work. Also term limits for Congressman/women. (like the president has.) Congress, running our government shouldn't be a retirement job.

No other country in the world has a founding document that says a people can throw a corrupt government out and it is their "Duty." (Declaration of Independence) Its out there, have a look. No other country (to my knowledge) protects the rights of its people to be armed and have the means to overthrow a corrupt government. (2nd Amendment to the US Constitution.) I'm tired of corrupt politicians and criminals in black robes (judges) lying to the America people and selling us down the road. I will not go back to America unless the shooting starts or the government does a radical turn around. Corrupt police tried to kill me twice and the corrupt courts took everything I had in the world, while refusing to prosecute attorneys and people that committed perjury in court documents. I love my country, but hate and don't trust my government.

Yes, ban Muslims from entering my country until they sort out the radicals. England, France, Germany, Sweden, etc, you are in for some tough times. Get used to the Muslim idiots downing your airplanes and killing your people. Your governments let this happen and now and in the future you and your children will have to deal with it.
I suspect the Saudi Royal house and Iran Imam's are backing a lot of this due to their radical take in Islam, so time to sort them out also.
haha you shouldnt take it so personally, you get your redneck label from being a yank and obsession with guns etc, when someone calls me a punch drunk idiot i just laugh, lighten up, its british banter,
you know ill happily agree that the US government are fucking up their and other countries, ive always been vocal on that, the UK is no better,
im not sure what media you watch regarding the current extremist situation in the uk and europe but a lot of its propaganda and scare tactics, but i do agree if they dont get on top of the immigrant situation now then shit can and will get messy
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
ot mien kampf
Expatriate

Post by ot mien kampf »

I'm over the daily rapes and violent attacks by Muslim migrants. I wish the right wing well in its endeavors to stomp them down and protect European countries.

Of course [Admin edit: stop baiting} the brave warrior of anti-white autism is happy to read the corporate news sanitized of all these crimes...

https://mopo24.de/nachrichten/chemnitz- ... chen-68706

http://www.tlvfaces.com/watch-danish-te ... ack-spain/

http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/17/berli ... z4992pqmoj
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

Tompkins Square Riot (1874)
The Tompkins Square Park Riot occurred on January 13, 1874 when the New York City Police Department crushed a demonstration involving thousands of unemployed civilians in New York City's Tompkins Square Park.

If only they had guns!
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Jamie: If your going to call people names. please take the time to understand the meaning. Its plain and obvious what you know about America you have gotten from the bought off/liberal media in your little country. Just like I would never say "Bugger the Queen" or call you a "Pomme", please refrain from low gutter talk. I take great offense in being called a redneck. I may love my firearms, but I am in not way a bigoted redneck. I do have some conservative views, but I also have some liberal views, like legalizing all drugs. Brainwasher? That's a pot calling a kettle black. Wake up and do your research before name calling .

Yobbo: No they had no guns or chose not to use them. It was during a time of economic depression and the marchers were asking for public works projects to pay the unemployed. You have to understand that New York at this time, as in today, was very corrupt. The corrupt Tammany Hall faction ran the New York government and favored Irish immigrants over all others. Tammany Hall filled the New York police force's with Irish cops and those that could pay the bribes for a job. It could be said at the time that the losers and unemployables stayed in New York City and the ones who wanted to work (without a government handout) went west as did my people. There are parallels from that time to today. Massive amounts of people that could work that are on welfare or want a government handout, legal and illegal immigrates/aliens taking the jobs of established Americans, and Robber Barons building a great country, but on the backs of the working people.(now because of NAFTA, they just send the work overseas and let illegals in my country to steal jobs and the banksters are tearing down my country and banking in overseas bank.) The big difference between 1874 and now is instant communication, which brings knowledge. No longer can corrupt politicians. banksters, and criminals in black robes run roughshod over the America people without it being on Facebook, or the like the same day. Also, the American government has gotten us in so many small wars that we now have an army of pissed off veterans that know how to shoot/kill and have instant communication.(and lots of firearms)(I'm in this group.) Unless there is a radical turn around in my government and professional politicians(like Hillary) are thrown out, I fear a grave near future for America, but the Declaration of Independence and the 2nd Amendment allow this change, and no other country can say that.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Sailorman wrote:Jamie: If your going to call people names. please take the time to understand the meaning. Its plain and obvious what you know about America you have gotten from the bought off/liberal media in your little country. Just like I would never say "Bugger the Queen" or call you a "Pomme", please refrain from low gutter talk. I take great offense in being called a redneck. I may love my firearms, but I am in not way a bigoted redneck. I do have some conservative views, but I also have some liberal views, like legalizing all drugs. Brainwasher? That's a pot calling a kettle black. Wake up and do your research before name calling .
you mean the same about what you know about the UK and Europe you learned from US media? lol

why would i take offence if you said bugger the queen?... fuck the queen

call me a pomme lol i really dont mind, you take great offence? is your skin really that thin? do you need a tissue?

:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
table42
Expatriate

Post by table42 »

"fuck the queen"

Now there's an unpleasant thought.
I try not to let my mouth say nothin my mind can't stand. Louis "Satchmo" Armstrong. Or

I know nothing, I see nothing, in fact I'm not here right now.
Romanian source debriefed in West Berlin
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic