Every Barang husband has had this conversation

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Every Barang husband has had this conversation

Post by prahkeitouj »

Username Taken wrote:Ok, I'll bite.

Several years ago, my wife was angry at me for reasons unknown. This went on for about 3 days. And, of course, I should have known the reason as obviously it was all my fault.
Anyway, on about day 3 she finally opened up and told me that I had a girlfriend.
Huh! How could I possibly have time for a girlfriend I said. I go to work, I come home for lunch, go back to work then come back home in the evening. Don't even go to a bar after work. So, the big question was "What makes you think I have a girlfriend?"
The answer was quite simple, 'The fortune teller at Wat Phnom told her that I have a girlfriend'!
After pointing out that I couldn't possibly have time for a girlfriend, I told her to go back to the fortune teller for an explanation.
The next day I came home from work and all was hunky-dory again. As if the previous 3 days didn't happen. She explained that she went back to the fortune teller and was told, "Oh, no he doesn't have a girlfriend. But somebody loves him."
[Fortune teller saves face yet again]. :facepalm:
It is funny but most time I heard like this when you go to fortune teller. My sister likes to go ask fortune teller about her boyfriend the fortune teller told her that they both would get married this year , that year but finally she broke up with him.
My mum took me to fortune teller too because she wanted to know when I get married. Hashas... The fortune teller said I have fate with two guys ( local and abroad) both are good and I can choose one (hahaha... she said like not said, most guys like me are good and choosing soneone is my decision). she said I'll be a lucky girl when I get married. I asked myself I'm not lucky if I'm single? Hehe... stupid ! I really enjoy my single life. I told my mum don't believe them!
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

dont die like a snake or live like a frog. :dm:

i fell off my moto whilst going to see a fortune teller with the girlfriend for "good luck"
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

BAMM! Happened this morn. Wake up, wake up GF for a lil love & off she goes. ''Why you have another GF. I do everything for you.'' How I have anothr GF.? "I dream it" Same story, I laugh & ask where & how would I find the time or energy. I go fix breakfast & 15 min later she comes with apologies & affection. Not so bad.
thePeck
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by thePeck »

That happen with me ex back home. But it started as being woke up in the middle of the night with her punching me in the face. I was like WTF! And fought her off me. After a minute she said, "I dreamed you were having sex with another girl!". Needless to say I still stayed with her for too long.

Anyway I've never had this with my current khmer wife, previous ex-khmer gf same yes, but she understands that people lie and even though she has had the dream about me sleeping around she's never acted hateful towards me lol.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic