Family of British Tourists Brutally Assaulted by Thais While on Holiday in Thailand (VIDEO)

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Re: Family of British Tourists Brutally Assaulted by Thais While on Holiday in Thailand (VIDEO)

Post by juansweetpotato »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
phuketrichard wrote: But the guy that cold cocked the old lady and man
i read this and all i saw was cuckolding, i cant say id ever heard of cold cocked before, which has surprised me, i must be a lover not a fighter :P
Yeah, you would have thought they could have least have warmed their cocks up in the toilet thinking about it all before they assaulted them.
Warm cock in the face madam?
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Family of British Tourists Brutally Assaulted by Thais While on Holiday in Thailand (VIDEO)

Post by phuketrichard »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
i read this and all i saw was cuckolding, i cant say id ever heard of cold cocked before, which has surprised me, i must be a lover not a fighter :P

to hit (someone) very hard : to knock out (someone) with a hard punch
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

phuketrichard wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:

yeah i already googled it, thats why i was surprised... all i see is this

cuckold
the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.
(of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.

cold cocked must be an american thing surely?
i think the English equivalent would be Twatted (Twat = Vagina) (Twatted = Being hit/punched hard) been used since the 17th century
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

TheGrinchSR wrote:
I grew up in Nigeria and have worked in Egypt. Africa's a big place but none of it is at a state of development that I'd want to live there at the moment. Though there are plenty of countries that I'd like to visit.

South America is endlessly appealing to me; there's a time limit on my stay in SEA and South America will be where I head when that time is up. I intend to finish up in Eastern Europe. I am looking forward to cold winters again then.
Interesting pedigree Grinch. I always used to tell the Kenyan wide boys I was from Nigeria because of the look on their faces . lol
Nigerians haven't just got a bad rap in whitesville but in the rest of Africa they are pretty famous too.
I am looking forward to cold winters again then
Don't forget the cold summers as well.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Post by TheGrinchSR »

Don't forget the cold summers as well.
I'm looking forward to them too.

Nigerians are unfairly labelled. The Yoruba are a bunch of bastards but the other main tribes of Nigeria are decent, warm folks. Sure, there's a cottage industry of fraud but it's such obvious fraud that the only people who get taken for a ride are imbeciles who perhaps should be forcibly parted from their money. My issues with Nigeria aren't the people, they're the diseases. I got malaria and amoebic dysentery on the same day (why have one life-threatening disease when you can have two?) and am lucky to be alive, very lucky. I returned to the UK with a fungal infection inside the eustachian tubes which left me 100% deaf for a period of nearly 3 years. All of my family got a turn of malaria too. I am profoundly grateful that you could immunize against yellow fever because otherwise I suspect we'd have lucked out there too...
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
phuketrichard wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:

yeah i already googled it, thats why i was surprised... all i see is this

cuckold
the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.
(of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.

cold cocked must be an american thing surely?
i think the English equivalent would be Twatted (Twat = Vagina) (Twatted = Being hit/punched hard) been used since the 17th century
dont go confusing him with periods before the usa was founded!
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Attackers are sentenced to 2 years jail without parole.

Breaking News: Cowards Jailed for Hua Hin Attack on British Pensioners

In the days after the attack, Hua Hin police quickly identified and arrested two of the attackers, with the two remaining suspects arrested when footage of the incident appeared online after it was allegedly leaked to a local Hua Hin based Thai news outlet.

Kulsawek Sawekwannakorn, a Hua Hin based journalist for Daily News, today wrote on his Facebook page that the four men who admitted carrying out the attack, Siwa (Neng) Noksri, Chaya (Boy) Jaibun, Supatta (Mong) Baithong and Yingyai (M) Saengkhamin, have been sentenced to 2 years in jail, without the possibility of parole.

Following the attack, a spokesperson for TAT was reported as saying: “The Tourism Authority of Thailand would like to express our deepest sorrow to the family who were subjected to the assault in Hua Hin during the Songkran celebrations. We hope that you recover from your injuries and make a swift and full recovery. TAT would like to assure international travellers that this was an isolated incident, not targeted on any group of foreign tourists in particular. The situation was exacerbated by alcohol.”
Meanwhile, the Owen’s, who have since returned to the UK vowed they would never return to Thailand. (Story courtesy of Daily News.)
https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/posting ... =33&t=8653
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic