Family of British Tourists Brutally Assaulted by Thais While on Holiday in Thailand (VIDEO)

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
ot mien kampf
Expatriate

Re: Family of British Tourists Brutally Assaulted by Thais While on Holiday in Thailand (VIDEO)

Post by ot mien kampf »

Thais creep me the fuck out. There's just this level of contempt and "face" that goes above Khmer and Lao people.

I'm not surprised that there are constant bar girl ripoff stories in Thailand while they're pretty rare here. The gulf between Thai and foreigner is just that much greater.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Family of British Tourists Brutally Assaulted by Thais While on Holiday in Thailand (VIDEO)

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:Can someone please photoshop that hat into the other photoshopped picture of the Jamie's on the beach.

There is a beer in it for whoever does it first. I need a new avatar.
please dont!

Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

kiwiincambodia wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:Can someone please photoshop that hat into the other photoshopped picture of the Jamie's on the beach.

There is a beer in it for whoever does it first. I need a new avatar.
please dont!

ps. you need to watch this its hillarious!!!! <--- you can trust me its some guy doing an arnie impression...
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Not bloody falling for that again.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

kiwiincambodia wrote:Not bloody falling for that again.
please watch it, if its bad then ill buy you a long island! :beer3:
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

Here we go again. Back on topic. I told you Thai "men" like to hit women. Pencils, liver, eyes. Apparently some Thai woman paid a gang of thugs to beat up her husband's mistress. More Asian jealousy. What a hero the Thai guy filming it on the phone is. I wonder why they didn't attack him?
Who was it saying that Thailand isn't third world anymore? I hope this goes global along with the other one in the OP.

WARNING THE FOLLOWING VIDEO CONTAINS EXTREME VIOLENCE BY MANY THAI MALES AGAINST A DEFENSELESS FEMALE.

"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

looks like cctv not any person,
yep thai boys ..... Key Nok

Hang around bars,(u ever see how bikers treat their ladies?) anywhere u always have macho males beating upon ladies to make them feel better.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

2 [quote="phuketrichard"]looks like cctv not any person,

Notice the guy that walks out of the bar holding something in his hand. At first I thought it was a gun and that's why the goons weren't attacking him. But it is his phone and he is filming it all. The big guy tries to take it off him, but he seems to talk his way out of it. On second thoughts I reckon he is someone the wife that paid for the beating has paid to hang out at the bar and film it all for her to masterbate over later.

I can just imagine her conversation with the goons. "Make sure you punch and kick her in the face lots, I want her to be ugly after. So ugly my husband won't want her anymore.

Interesting that nobody finds this interesting enough to post. I guess it because it's Thais on Thai.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

juansweetpotato wrote:2
phuketrichard wrote:looks like cctv not any person,

Notice the guy that walks out of the bar holding something in his hand. At first I thought it was a gun and that's why the goons weren't attacking him. But it is his phone and he is filming it all. The big guy tries to take it off him, but he seems to talk his way out of it. On second thoughts I reckon he is someone the wife that paid for the beating has paid to hang out at the bar and film it all for her to masterbate over later.

I can just imagine her conversation with the goons. "Make sure you punch and kick her in the face lots, I want her to be ugly after. So ugly my husband won't want her anymore.

Interesting that nobody finds this interesting enough to post. I guess it because it's Thais on Thai.
yep and the guy that was talking to her (dont know if the husband or not) just sneaks away and lets her take the beating

why the mistress, why no the husband too? thats some bunny boiler shit right there
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:2
phuketrichard wrote:looks like cctv not any person,

yep and the guy that was talking to her (don't know if the husband or not) just sneaks away and lets her take the beating

why the mistress, why no the husband too? thats some bunny boiler shit right there
Yeah, she was standing with two guys. They both fuck off quick smart. I can see why no one steps in though, did you see them threatening people with the guns which they had tucked in the back of their jeans? Just after the cam angle changes.

I realize I made a mistake in the above post. When I said she said
"Make sure you punch and kick her in the face lots, I want her to be ugly after. So ugly my husband won't want her anymore.
What of course I should have said was "Make sure you punch and kick her in the face lots, I want her to be ugly after. So ugly no man will want her anymore."

Well, I guess she may turn his cat off the spin cycle when she gets home from her special "male friends" house.
Last edited by juansweetpotato on Mon May 02, 2016 10:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic