Our restaurant is a well-established business and has been operating since 2010. It is only for sale today to allow us to concentrate on our other business commitments. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner to increase the takings, by way of, for example, introducing a delivery service, or perhaps, extending the opening hours.
Asking Price: $39,000 (includes $1800 refundable deposit)
Lease Terms: 10 year lease from October 2010
Leasehold Rent: $400 per month
Location: This business is superbly situated in the heart of the tourism area of Sihanoukville; Cambodia’s number 1 beach resort. Located on the main street leading to the most popular beach in the area. The restaurant is only 1 minutes walking distance to the beach and the pier for the island ferries, 10 minutes from the town center for the markets, schools and banks. Surrounded by more than 20 hotels, the business also benefits from high levels of passing trade.
Premises Details: The restaurant has a very cosy Mediterranean feel to it, enclosed within colourful wall and our lush greenery. The dining area is al fresco for approx. 40+ pax at one time. A good sized kitchen providing a washing up area, preparation area and with cold storage. Very well trained and long term staff and a very trustworthy manager.
• Taking $ per month
• Much sought after location
• Turn key operation, profitable and easy to run
• Scope to introduce a delivery service and longer opening hours
• Excellent lonely planet review, winner of Tripadvisor excellence certificate and within the top 20/286 restaurants on tripadvisor
• Planning permission to open 24hours a day Seven Days
• Hours of Opening 8:00am – 10:00pm Monday to Saturday
• Full bar and restaurant license, tax license, tourism license, sign license
• Health and hygiene certificate
• Fully operating POS computer system with stock control
• Fully established day and night time menu, with operation manuals, recipes, logo and photo-shop advertising.
please email [email protected] for any further details or questions
- Sir Duncan
- Posts: 7468
- Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm
- Reputation: 1941
- Location: Wonder Why Central
What a stupid answer, everyone here is interested in buying this business.kiwiincambodia wrote:What a stupid request, only interested buyers are allowed to get this type of information.SinnSisamouth wrote:any pictures name of business or is it a secret?
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
#19 Tripadvisor, same location and I've heard somewhere else that it is up for sale.
- Posts: 4440
- Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:39 am
- Reputation: 813
- Location: anywhere with cheap bonks
well 25% of it anyway!
- Similar Topics
- Last post
- 41 Replies
- 14850 Views
Last post by Beerinthemorning
Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:23 am
- 0 Replies
- 288 Views
Last post by CEOCambodiaNews
Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:50 pm
- 16 Replies
- 7489 Views
Last post by Barang_doa_slae
Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:01 pm
- 7 Replies
- 1682 Views
Last post by CEOCambodiaNews
Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:06 pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests