Your Most Shocking/ Funniest/ Weirdest GF/BF Stories From SE Asia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
JohnLeonard
Expatriate
Somalia

Re: Your Most Shocking/ Funniest/ Weirdest GF/BF Stories From SE Asia

Post by JohnLeonard »

Interesting topic felt i had to reply, i have 2 very weird stories, one in Cambodia & the other in Vietnam.
back in 2015 during one of my trips i met a Cambodian girl online and were together for couple of weeks while i was there, we had fun time, she seemed decent girl, educated in France, working for the government, however after i went back to the country i was working in we kept in touch for a while and then lost touch eventually, 2 years later i went back and with not having her phone, address or email or even her Facebook, i went to the place where a relative worked and she warned me to contact her it was very strange, i wondered why and what happened, but i insisted on knowing how she is doing as she always seemed a decent hard working girl, after much persuasion she called her and a day later she came from her village, to my surprise the girl had a baby, looks to be a year and something old, have a darker skin like me, i was absolutely stunned i couldn't talk thinking it was mine, but knowing that i always do it in the safe way although you never know, we talked and she mentioned that she doesn't know who is the father, she met with couple of men after me and she has no idea, i left her disgusted, her cousin said that the boys father is known to her but he is drunken retard who doesn't care about anything.

The other story is in Ho chi min, i met this lovely local girl working in British owned company, she was a department manager, we ended up having fun night until we ended up drunk and back to my hotel, i didn't remember anything but she claimed we slept together and after few weeks of dating she told me that she was pregnant, i asked her to the hospital and check however i had to leave as my time there was up, so wasn't able to verify it my self with the hospital, i asked her to send the pic of the test results but she refused, she started looking me up online, adding me in Facebook as well as adding my family & friends, she threatened that she will tell everyone how i fucked up got her pregnant and left, it was a nightmare, she started telling me how much she loves me and blah blah, although we only knew each other for few weeks and i was really nice and caring towards her, even helping her in her work tasks and helping fix her car and so on, but as the time went she was obsessed, i ended up deleting my Facebook, i told her that i was coming to Vietnam to go to a hospital and check it properly, if its true and mine i will for sure be there but shortly after i told her that she disappeared, i never heard from her again.

That was two experience i will never forget.
Cat playing her favorite game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD7_GRm4xR8
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

kiwiincambodia wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:31 am...going through divorce now.

Not easy when kids are involved but a good life lesson i guess.
Doesn't really matter that most of us have been down that road, it's not easy and can rip your guts out through your nose. Sorry for your pain mate.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

StroppyChops wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:31 am...going through divorce now.

Not easy when kids are involved but a good life lesson i guess.
Doesn't really matter that most of us have been down that road, it's not easy and can rip your guts out through your nose. Sorry for your pain mate.
Cheers mate, been a while now but the kids are with me full time and seem to be doing much better. Can’t have been easy for them to be in such a toxic environment either but overall things are going well, for now.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

JohnLeonard wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:50 am her cousin said that the boys father is known to her but he is drunken retard who doesn't care about anything.

that narrows it down to 90% of the barang men in Cambodia.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic