Your Most Shocking/ Funniest/ Weirdest GF/BF Stories From SE Asia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: RE: Re: Your Most Shocking/ Funniest/ Weirdest GF/BF Stories From SE Asia

Post by prahkeitouj »

khmerre wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:
khmerre wrote:Iphone or Samsung have a real power on Khmer girls !

Which one do they get more upset about loosing ,,,, IPhone, moto or their virginity. ,,, You would think the one they can never replace ?
prahkeitouj wrote: Men must think every women love money. yes money is powerful for many people but I still disagree with the idea that every women love money. once she lost her virginity with you she will follow you and it isn't surprised if she wants to married you because it's something that can't be replaced, she can't turn back and can't move on to a new man and willing to build happiness with you. A woman loves you for sure if she needs your time, not your money. It said test a man with girls! Test a woman with money!
I dont think every woman love money, but maybe like money as many guys

It said test a man with girls! Test a woman with money! well said ! but in my case, she didnt ask for money and maybe in Cambodia works better "test a man with girls! Test a woman with IPhone :facepalm: !

PS I hope that if you loose your virginity with a man, that later you found out to be an asshole, you will move on to a new man or to be alone. Better alone that with the wrong partner.
That is true! My mum said if any man doesn't want me, doesn't serious with me, it isn't good to spend the time with him because i can't get back my time.
I think you can have a great time with a man without landing married, but i know for a white girl in Cambodia is not easy to get this way. But things are changing fast in Cambodia, in PP or SR in a few years will not be the same about this aspects for the new generations. Sometime Cambodia remember me Europe 70 years ago, situation of women, single mother, divorce etc

You have to be happy and not just take care what the neighboors are saying. I blame just the men saying/lying to the girls and saying I love you etc just to land in the bed with the girls and they know from the first moment, that they dont want any commitment.
That's why women should love money .... :-)
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

juansweetpotato wrote: Yeah, why is it the girls always go for the sweet-talking bad guys? The good- boys are just as bad going for the bad girls though. Or something like that.
So good girls for bad guys? Sometimes we talk with friends, why it works with bad guys? The answer is good guys don't know how to flirt us and we don't know how to flirt good guys. Hahaha....
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Your Most Shocking/ Funniest/ Weirdest GF/BF Stories From SE Asia

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

kiwiincambodia wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:
khmerre wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:
khmerre wrote:Iphone or Samsung have a real power on Khmer girls !

Which one do they get more upset about loosing ,,,, IPhone, moto or their virginity. ,,, You would think the one they can never replace ?

I dont think every woman love money, but maybe like money as many guys

It said test a man with girls! Test a woman with money! well said ! but in my case, she didnt ask for money and maybe in Cambodia works better "test a man with girls! Test a woman with IPhone :facepalm: !

PS I hope that if you loose your virginity with a man, that later you found out to be an asshole, you will move on to a new man or to be alone. Better alone that with the wrong partner.
That is true! My mum said if any man doesn't want me, doesn't serious with me, it isn't good to spend the time with him because i can't get back my time.
I think you can have a great time with a man without landing married, but i know for a white girl in Cambodia is not easy to get this way. But things are changing fast in Cambodia, in PP or SR in a few years will not be the same about this aspects for the new generations. Sometime Cambodia remember me Europe 70 years ago, situation of women, single mother, divorce etc

You have to be happy and not just take care what the neighboors are saying. I blame just the men saying/lying to the girls and saying I love you etc just to land in the bed with the girls and they know from the first moment, that they dont want any commitment.
Yeah, why is it the girls always go for the sweet-talking bad guys? The good- boys are just as bad going for the bad girls though. Or something like that.
I love bad girls. That's probably why I'm divorced with 2 kids before I'm 35.

ImageImage
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

camborambo wrote:I don't know where to start.

8 years ago i take a Khmer girl from Martini too my home.she vomited in my bathroom all over the walls and everywhere. I send her home 1$ Tuk Tuk.
Afternoon she come back with 2 girlfriends,she said we want to clean your Appartement sorry for last night.. I say ok.
They cleaned all rooms ( ok Khmer style).
Then she said we go bum bum now all together,free..
And we did.
I still meet her sometimes
you got her number? my room needs a clean lol :twisted:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
khmerre
Expatriate

Post by khmerre »

prahkeitouj wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote: Yeah, why is it the girls always go for the sweet-talking bad guys? The good- boys are just as bad going for the bad girls though. Or something like that.
So good girls for bad guys? Sometimes we talk with friends, why it works with bad guys? The answer is good guys don't know how to flirt us and we don't know how to flirt good guys. Hahaha....
interesting haaahhha

I am a mixed guy: just a bit bad guy and 80% good guy, maybe the best combination :beer3: or the worst ? :facepalm:
khmerre
Expatriate

Post by khmerre »

8 years ago i take a Khmer girl from Martini too my home.she vomited in my bathroom all over the walls and everywhere. I send her home 1$ Tuk Tuk.
Afternoon she come back with 2 girlfriends,she said we want to clean your Appartement sorry for last night.. I say ok.
And we did.
you must be exausted from cleaning, cleaning is an hard work
sure you meet her sometimes just for cleaning :)
btothefman
Expatriate

Post by btothefman »

And we did.
First time I've wished a Khmer girl vomited in my room.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Your Most Shocking/ Funniest/ Weirdest GF/BF Stories From SE Asia

Post by prahkeitouj »

khmerre wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:
interesting haaahhha

I am a mixed guy: just a bit bad guy and 80% good guy, maybe the best combination :beer3: or the worst ? :facepalm:
hehheeh
nightmare.believer
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by nightmare.believer »

Hi guys. It's been a while.
I spent three months in Pattaya one year a few years back. I like to do my drinking on my balcony, like a civilized person rather than going to an overpriced bar with overpriced girls, and the clientele that such places attract.
But I found myself drinking one afternoon on Soi 6. The establishment is one of the most recommended places on that strip. The girls were all solid 2s and 3s. But they had a girl who helped out, but supposedly didn't go with customers.
"She new."
She was a little chubby, but was kind and cute. I made a date with her for that night.
She didn't show, and I waited more than a little bit for her to show up. I took a songtaw back to Jomtien. I'm got a call about an hour and a half later from an older woman.
"Lady wait for you."
I got back on a songtaw and met the girl. We had dinner, then back to my place to see what is what. She showers. I shower. She wants the lights off, but da ist verboten.
I tried to give her the once-over to see if everything was all good. She really really didnt want me to get a good look at anything .
Now, that's a deal breaker right there, so I started to get dressed. She changed her mind, and I got a quick look at her goodies. One look was all it took. Very visible was a very large pink sore. It was like I had googled 'what kind of bad shit can I catch in pattaya.'
I told her to get dressed. She started bitching at me in Thai, punctuated with "NB liar."
It was raining so hard at this point and getting really early in the morning.
Suddenly, the rain stopped. I walked her to a motodup, and still consider myself lucky.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

I thought you had a fiancee here that was waiting for you to return?

Your fiancee is a lucky lucky lady.............
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic