Your Most Shocking/ Funniest/ Weirdest GF/BF Stories From SE Asia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Re: Your Most Shocking/ Funniest/ Weirdest GF/BF Stories From SE Asia

Post by juansweetpotato »

TheGrinchSR wrote:
ruralvoice wrote:I would like to respond to this thread, but first I would like to know if the mods agree with Bds and intend to move it or leave it here. If you do move it how about a totally new thread like long term village stays by barangs or some title that has a little more quintessential pizzazz.
Respond away. The mods aren't content curators - discussions exist where they arise. Though posts may sometimes be re-categorized when they need to be.
I was going to say, as the OP that I encourage divergence along a theme. Just don't use it to praise LTO too much. lol

#rural Do you feel that the thread has too condescending a title? Or perhaps you feel that rural relationships are an interesting topic in itself? I support what ever the mods decide. When they wake up.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

Don't wait for a mod just go for it... I must have been grumpy since I knew next few posts after my second story would rightfully put my ferrari owner's mid age khmer wife to the drain... :roll: but I shall anyway emphasize with JSP advice that over praising LTO better be avoided :mrgreen:
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: RE: Re: Your Most Shocking/ Funniest/ Weirdest GF/BF Stories From SE Asia

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Duncan wrote:
HWpogi wrote:This is story from the Philippines. My best friend brought his GF to USA they were going to get married but the girls filipina friends keep telling her you can do better he's poor. Air carft Mechanic. She some how gets introduced to a Plastic Surgeon in Beverly Hills hes worth around $20,000,000 has a mansion in BH. They get married and with in 6 mos shes screwing a young Filipino guy. The Dr gets marriage annulled and cancels her VISA . She has to leave and go back to the Philippines. She now has 3 kids and lives in a squatter area. And sell's sweet potato's to make money for food.

They are so self destructive.

My last ex was a flipper. walked into my life with two kids and carrying two suitcases. Walked out 12 years later with close to A$500,000 in property assets and cash.
I bumped into her about a year ago, being 13 years after we split, and she invited me to have a coffee at a restaurant . After buying a new car for herself, and her two daughters, untold stuff for her family in flipperland , she is now reduced to renting in a cheap housing estate area. Didn't want to hear more so I finished my coffee and said Bye thanks for the coffee and 13 years of shit memories.
Hahaha! These stories are great, but certainly don't ease my fear of commitment. Keep em' coming!

(Did you actually say thanks for the shit memories?)
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: RE: Re: Your Most Shocking/ Funniest/ Weirdest GF/BF Stories From SE Asia

Post by Duncan »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:
Duncan wrote:
HWpogi wrote:This is story from the Philippines. My best friend brought his GF to USA they were going to get married but the girls filipina friends keep telling her you can do better he's poor. Air carft Mechanic. She some how gets introduced to a Plastic Surgeon in Beverly Hills hes worth around $20,000,000 has a mansion in BH. They get married and with in 6 mos shes screwing a young Filipino guy. The Dr gets marriage annulled and cancels her VISA . She has to leave and go back to the Philippines. She now has 3 kids and lives in a squatter area. And sell's sweet potato's to make money for food.

They are so self destructive.

My last ex was a flipper. walked into my life with two kids and carrying two suitcases. Walked out 12 years later with close to A$500,000 in property assets and cash.
I bumped into her about a year ago, being 13 years after we split, and she invited me to have a coffee at a restaurant . After buying a new car for herself, and her two daughters, untold stuff for her family in flipperland , she is now reduced to renting in a cheap housing estate area. Didn't want to hear more so I finished my coffee and said Bye thanks for the coffee and 13 years of shit memories.
Hahaha! These stories are great, but certainly don't ease my fear of commitment. Keep em' coming!

(Did you actually say thanks for the shit memories?)

Yes, I did , but with a ozzie accent. But like everything I told her over the years, she would not have understood a damm word I said.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
khmerre
Expatriate

Post by khmerre »

I m visiting often Cambodia. During the last days of one of my visit I knew a girl by a normal massage place. This girl asked nothing to me and I was the one starting asking her, if she had children, because as Khmer 30s years old woman she could have a few children.
She has a small child living with the grandparent in a small village far away in the province. The man disappeared after the birth. She and her siblings are illiterate and she speaks just basic English. She visits her child every 2-4 months. She is under many aspects a really good girl, she supports the family, she doesn’t drink any alcohol, no smoking, she wears in a conservative way, no hug or kissing in public.
Knowing this facts, I gave her the last day a very nice tip for the really good normal massage, it was my second massage with her.

During my next visit, 4 months later, I went to the same massage place and she recognized me immediately and smiled maybe remembering the nice tip. This time I had a few massages with her. I convinced her to cycling with me in the countryside during the morning hours, when she was off from work. We had a wonderful morning together, she shown me many things of the Cambodian life. Then I convinced her to come to my hotel after work and doing directly a massage, so she could get the full money. I told her from the beginning that we could not have a relationship, but just a great time together. Nevertheless, we had a great time together and I leaved for my travelling through Cambodia.

A few months later I started to plan my next Cambodian trip and I decided that I could visit the area, where her family was living. I decided to offer her to join me travelling to her home area and so she could visit her family and child. I offered to pay all the expenses for the trip and for the first night I booked a separate room for her. For the second night I didn’t book any room, but we decided to stop at a provincial town and she decided to take just one room. I dropped her off to her parent´s home and picked her up a few days later. She travelled with me a few days in Cambodia. We had really a great time together, she could enjoy with me a few things for the first time and visit some part of Cambodia, where she has never been before.
My following visit was not so great, but not bad at all, because she had a Khmer boyfriend and didn’t feel total comfortable to travel with me, but nevertheless she decided to join me visiting her parent´s home and travelling.

My last visit was bad, because at home the father criticizes her for travelling around and not working. She was not really happy with me anymore, so in Phnom Penh we decided to finish the story and we agree that she would travel home earlier. We had an argument, because she didn’t want to accept from me 50 usd for travelling home. I knew, that she had just little money because she leaved all the money to the parents. I didn’t want her leaving me without taking the money and so the argument escalated, suddenly she took out her sim card from the old smart phone, that I gave her time ago and throw the smart phone away. I didn’t want her leaving me without taking the money and without a phone, that it could be useful during the travel. She cried. After 10-20 minutes’ argument. I was exhausted and I cannot remember exactly, how the topic Samsung IPhone came out, but I think I said it something as “Why you don’t take the phone with you ? Do you need a Samsung or IPhone ? She didn’t answer, but I saw her beautiful face changing, she was no more upset. So I decided to give her 200usd to buy a new phone. I didn’t have more, because I had to go to the ATM.

She leaved with the money, the old phone and smiling. It would be sad for me to end the story seeing her crying. 2 days later she called me and said that she bought a Samsung for around 160 usd and I said her that she could take the rest amount for her child.
The funny thing is that she didn’t ask me before any money for her, the family or the buffalo or to buy some stuff. Of course when we were shopping and she looked for something I offered to pay for her, but not always, sometime she paid by herself. Iphone or Samsung have a real power on Khmer girls !
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Iphone or Samsung have a real power on Khmer girls ! Quote.

Which one do they get more upset about loosing ,,,, IPhone, moto or their virginity. ,,, You would think the one they can never replace ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

Duncan wrote:Iphone or Samsung have a real power on Khmer girls ! Quote.

Which one do they get more upset about loosing ,,,, IPhone, moto or their virginity. ,,, You would think the one they can never replace ?
Men must think every women love money. yes money is powerful for many people but I still disagree with the idea that every women love money. once she lost her virginity with you she will follow you and it isn't surprised if she wants to married you because it's something that can't be replaced, she can't turn back and can't move on to a new man and willing to build happiness with you. A woman loves you for sure if she needs your time, not your money. It said test a man with girls! Test a woman with money!
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

prahkeitouj wrote:
Duncan wrote:Iphone or Samsung have a real power on Khmer girls ! Quote.

Men must think every women love money. yes money is powerful for many people but I still disagree with the idea that every women love money. once she lost her virginity with you she will follow you and it isn't surprised if she wants to married you because it's something that can't be replaced, she can't turn back and can't move on to a new man and willing to build happiness with you. A woman loves you for sure if she needs your time, not your money. It said test a man with girls! Test a woman with money!
:thumb:

My only Khmer girlfriend ( 6 years ago ) I never gave any money to on that exact principle. She f'ed off after 6 months. :plus1:
If you want to know if your GF loves you, stop giving her money. I've been single every since.

You should sign up with a new ID, so you can post some stories about things you have heard.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

prahkeitouj wrote:. It said test a man with girls! Test a woman with money!
Great saying LS.

ImageImageImage
khmerre
Expatriate

Post by khmerre »

Iphone or Samsung have a real power on Khmer girls !

prahkeitouj wrote: Men must think every women love money. yes money is powerful for many people but I still disagree with the idea that every women love money. once she lost her virginity with you she will follow you and it isn't surprised if she wants to married you because it's something that can't be replaced, she can't turn back and can't move on to a new man and willing to build happiness with you. A woman loves you for sure if she needs your time, not your money. It said test a man with girls! Test a woman with money!
I dont think every woman love money, but maybe like money as many guys

It said test a man with girls! Test a woman with money! well said ! but in my case, she didnt ask for money and maybe in Cambodia works better "test a man with girls! Test a woman with IPhone :facepalm: !

PS I hope that if you loose your virginity with a man, that later you found out to be an asshole, you will move on to a new man or to be alone. Better alone that with the wrong partner.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic