Corrr! Gangnam style!

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: Corrr! Gangnam style!

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

The girls in the new Conan video are pretty nice:
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Sure, these girls look great doing various choreographed dance routines while lip-syncing in expensive promotions. In real life, without any make up (especially the eye make-up, false eyelashes/ eye bandage etc) I doubt any of them are up to much. Personally I prefer women who have natural good looks.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

John Bingham wrote:Sure, these girls look great doing various choreographed dance routines while lip-syncing in expensive promotions. In real life, without any make up (especially the eye make-up, false eyelashes/ eye bandage etc) I doubt any of them are up to much. Personally I prefer women who have natural good looks.
I agree. Also they have to be dancing to a decent track. I posted the vid originally because I just came across it looking for some music and thought hmmm, they aren't too bad , shame about the slutty high-heels. Good enough track though. And the embarrassed hip-thrusts they do at the end made me laugh.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

I don't see how women dance in high heels.(and platforms) High heels, men's revenge on women.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic