First Train Wreck in Cambodia (Lexus RX300 Fails to Stop at Railway Crossing in Kandal Province)

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: First Train Wreck in Cambodia (Lexus RX300 Fails to Stop at Railway Crossing in Kandal Province)

Post by cptrelentless »

I think they are going to need a set of bull bars on the front of the train for a few years before natural selection weeds out those people who don't understand what a train is. Doesn't look too badly damaged though, they built 'em tough in the 60s.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: First Train Wreck in Cambodia (Lexus RX300 Fails to Stop at Railway Crossing in Kandal Province)

Post by Jerry Atrick »

It's not a train wreck unless it derails IMO.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Definitely a problem at your end, gav.

Do you have an ad blocker running?
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

how very dare that train driver. he must not know that drivers of lexii are special
Алина Анисимов
Expatriate

Post by Алина Анисимов »

ExPenhMan wrote:No sympathy from me. Dipstick!

These types of threads bring out the best in people .
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: First Train Wreck in Cambodia (Lexus RX300 Fails to Stop at Railway Crossing in Kandal Province)

Post by General Mackevili »

viper wrote:The General said, *Patience, young Jedi. I believe it's coming soon. That said, train hit Lexus in Kandal. Not much more to explain, really."

Actually, I was curious if there were any fatalities whose cause of death the coroner attributed to heart attack.
"Train crashed into a car, Lexus RX300 at Kandal Steng, injuring six people.

Kandal: The train crashed into a Lexus RX300 made six people injured and sent to the hospital, told the police.

Police confirmed that, the case occurred along Route 3 at train street point, Kandal Steng district, Kandal at about 8:00 am on April 14, 2016.

The cause of the crash was because of the Lexus, coming across the train tracks while the train was driving, said police.
"
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

bolueeleh wrote:
gavinbrisbane wrote:A heart attack on the tracks perhaps???

that is not an appropriate comment maybe....

:popcorn:
drunk, high on drugs, suicidal after lost huge amount of money, tying shoe laces, the possibilities are endless.
Allow me to disagree, I would think telephone(s) in hand(s) attention diverted from a loud as fuck horning train would be a safe bet.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Barang_doa_slae wrote:
bolueeleh wrote:
gavinbrisbane wrote:A heart attack on the tracks perhaps???

that is not an appropriate comment maybe....

:popcorn:
drunk, high on drugs, suicidal after lost huge amount of money, tying shoe laces, the possibilities are endless.
Allow me to disagree, I would think telephone(s) in hand(s) attention diverted from a loud as fuck horning train would be a safe bet.

No excuse, He should have been wearing a crash helmet.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
gavinbrisbane
Expatriate

Post by gavinbrisbane »

I am am almost sure there would have been a stall with $1 helmets??? against a train?? not my decision...
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

gavinbrisbane wrote:Yes, Sinssmouth,

No judgement here, my posts don't appear to be going through properly, I have re - booted my laptop, I can't respond properly, as I don't know if others have either replied to me, not that I am attacking anyone, just good to view different peoples opinions.... Ummmmmm, yeah kind of stuck for replies in that light....??????? I keep refreshing the screen and various things......mmmm Maybe GM has a reason - I have never abused anyone here, I greatly value everyone's opinion... apologies if my reply is not consistent with your reply to me????? Yup ????

I will re-boot and try again....

Kindest Regards

Gav
at first i thought you were drunk but as time goes on i just think you are a bit nutty
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic