Black Sands Cafe for sale Siem Reap $12000

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
BlackSands
Tourist

Re: Black Sands Cafe for sale Siem Reap $12000

Post by BlackSands »

bolueeleh wrote:there are lots of different types of business, i would say this would fall into the mom n pop category, so it may be suitable for a retiree with his 20 yr old khmer chick to have a go it. so cut them some slack guys :beer3:

i will be going to siam reap soon, can i have a discount? :ROFL2:
I should note that I am 29 and my wife 25, we have a 17 month old daughter, so you may see the reasons we would find Canada a more suitable place.
Rutiger
Expatriate

Post by Rutiger »

Nice answer. Makes sense to me. Good luck. i think someone is going to be very happy with their purchase there.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

you will always get people offering their advice and opinions on business and they are the ones who have either failed or have never even run their own business

good luck in the sale if i was living in sr i would seriously be interested but as it is i am a lazy fat grumpy alcoholic so obviously i live in shv!.
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by ExPenhMan »

Compared with some of the crappy bar/eateries I've seen for sale on the FB SR real estate pages, this one looks a lot more attractive. And no, I'm not interested, thanks. Too old for this kind of work.

And well, I'm from Canada as is Mr BlackSands. A number of provinces as well as the federal government are considering a universal basic income for all citizens, which might come in the next two years. None of us knows how it will work, but for starters, you can't beat free health care and free, high-quality education as a starter, especially for a young family.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

i lived in scotland where i got free education (no really i have had one) and health care

i left pretty sharpish after a couple of months
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
BlackSands
Tourist

Post by BlackSands »

I forgot one major detail, which I just placed an edit for, our $1500 deposit is included in the $12000 that will go towards your new lease. My apologies.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

BlackSands wrote: Like I stated before my wife is Khmer and she has set the business up where she isn't paying 3x the amount one should on food cost, we didn't hire a Khmer to go shopping for us where she would write out false receipts, increase the costs 3 fold and hand them back to us. With this business comes our connections and we will show you what you SHOULD be paying for product. We use only high quality product and get it at a good price.
Exactly.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
rick_o'shea
Expatriate

Post by rick_o'shea »

Good luck with it. If I had just set out on my Cambodia adventure I'd be very interested. As it happens, I'm in the twilight of my time here and too jaded to stick at what would be hard yet rewarding. In your situation, I'd do the same. Well done for accomplishing what you have.
antonello
Tourist

Post by antonello »

Hi
I find your business interesting.
Are you looking for a fast sale?
I would like to have a chat with you,but I wouldn't be taking over the business before october
Carol
Tourist

Post by Carol »

Is this business still on the market ? Thanks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic